Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Two questions: One about trading, one about game content

onnu
onnu
So my two questions are the following. I'll try to be as thorough and to the point as possible.

Question One: Is there a place on the forums where selling/trading in-game content is permitted? Yes/No
Question Two: Is there a place on the forum dedicated to suggesting content to developers? Yes/No

Question One
(extended): If there is not, are there any communities online that do this? I am a PS4 player and it would be more convenient for me if I could arrange to do exchanges online (determine a time, in-game location, etc.) and then carry through with a literal trade session in-game.
Question Two (extended): If there is, or if there is somewhere that is like this but not dedicated specifically to only suggestions, where would I go? I am an artist, so I am able to do concept artwork, however I have never been officially employed to do concept artwork specifically.

Thank you.
Sugar-Thief ♀ - Khajiit, Thief/Magblade, Crafter, LVL 50 (400+)

Best Answers

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. No
    2. Yes ( many feedback threads and suggestions)
    Answer ✓
  • TamrielSaviour215
    TamrielSaviour215
    ✭✭✭
    For your first question...Yes. Your best bet is one of either two things. A) Join a guild and enter the guild voice or zone chat and let people know what you have to offer or what you are looking for. They will be able to walk you through how to go through with the trade. B) Repeat this process but in ZONE chat instead of guild chat.
    NOTE: If you havent joined a guild yet either enter zone chat and say you are looking to join. You will probably get invites within minutes, probably seconds. OR you could check the guilds threads on the forums and people are always looking for new members.

You're second question I can't give a concrete example but yes. Devs are always on the forums. I am sure someone can point you to a the correct threads.
    PS4/NA
    Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
    Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
    Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
    Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
    Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31
    Answer ✓