Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Magblade help

SuicideRoach
SuicideRoach
✭✭
Hey everyone. Looking to get a magblade up and running for end game trials. Not sure as to what skills to go with with my bars. Is the Alcast way the way to go or is their other builds more viable?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody answered this? After two days? I though some of our magblade experts would step in.

Alcast’s pve magblade build is very good. For the most part, I think it hits all the major needs then can be very slightly customized for the specific player. The only major difference I make in vet content on my mb is that I’m too inclined to concealed weapon to give it up, so I tend to move twisted path to my back bar.

But yeah...his rotation is pretty solid.
  • SuicideRoach
    SuicideRoach
    ✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Nobody answered this? After two days? I though some of our magblade experts would step in.

Alcast’s pve magblade build is very good. For the most part, I think it hits all the major needs then can be very slightly customized for the specific player. The only major difference I make in vet content on my mb is that I’m too inclined to concealed weapon to give it up, so I tend to move twisted path to my back bar.

But yeah...his rotation is pretty solid.

Thank you so much