The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Style Conversions no longer work after newest update

MRusso89
MRusso89
✭✭✭
I recently acquired an Inferno Staff of Cyrodiil's Light and am trying to convert it to the Imperial style like I have done many times in the past. However, it seems like it no longer works? Is this an issue that other people are having? I'm able to "buy" the style in an Outfit, but that's irrelevant to the fact that I should be able to just convert the staff specifically to the style I earned by purchasing the Collector's Edition. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Posting here because i can't in the Bug Report forum.
Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
excerpt from Fragmentae Abyssum Hermaeus Morus
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    I believe the conversion ability from Imperial Edition and Morrowind CE has been moved into the outfit feature, where you can select the Imperial and Morang Tong motifs for free if you got their conversions.
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    I believe the conversion ability from Imperial Edition and Morrowind CE has been moved into the outfit feature, where you can select the Imperial and Morang Tong motifs for free if you got their conversions.

But why do I need to have an Outfit on to have the style for one specific piece of equipment? I do not want to use it as an Outfit, I want to completely change the style to Imperial like I was able to do without issue before... I'm not trying to sound angry, but that's completely ridiculous that I cannot do something I paid for and had done previously.
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    Time to take it up with support!
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    Time to take it up with support!

I opened a ticket in the UI, but I wasn't able really explain my issue lol. Thanks for the info you gave me though.
    Edited by MRusso89 on March 7, 2018 12:29AM