The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

South of Heaven Seeking New Members!

gorbcorb
gorbcorb
South of Heaven is a multi-game community with an ESO group playing on PC/NA! We'd love to meet some new and veteran players looking for a smaller casual guild! Read on to find out more about who we are and whether we'd be a good fit for you.

Who is SoH?

We are a multi-game community with almost 15 years of history in the MMO world. We've done everything from super hardcore raiding and open world PvP to ultra casual fun running in nearly ever major MMO. Our average age is probably in the mid-thirties, and we have a relatively even mix of men and women gamers.

We strive to be all inclusive and welcoming, which I think shines through the most in our [code of conduct](https://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/topic/4339-code-of-conduct/) and our stance on the [five dirty words of gaming] (https://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/topic/12949-five-dirty-words/).

Why Should You Play ESO with Us??

That's a great question! We are a great fit for anyone who:

- Wants to do group activities casually once or twice to a week - especially on the weekend! We're currently running one big group event on Saturday, alternating normal Trials and Cyrodiil PvP every week. We're especially interested in finding two or three more players who are interested in joining us for this Saturday group event regularly. All skill levels and character levels welcome! We finished Hel Ra this weekend with 10 people and a wide variety of player experience and character levels - I'm pretty proud of us! Definitely check us out if you're looking for a place to try Trials and PvP, but want to avoid the toxicity and negative experiences that can come with "the wrong group."

Note that we do have members from across North America, but we're most active during the East Coast prime time (8-11pm).

- Did I mention casual? We're definitely a casual guild, and we're a great fit for people who want to log in for scheduled events without any pressure to be online every night.

- Doesn't want to get lost in the crowd. We have around 15 active players right now, and we are looking to grow just a bit more. We'll never be too big to learn everyone's name! It's worth mentioning the flip side of being a small guild here too. We can't support round the clock action like a mega-guild, and the two events we mentioned above really our the extent of our major activity during the week. We definitely have pick up groups on other nights, but they aren't as regular as you would find in a larger guild.

- Wants to play with fun and interesting people! I think we're pretty fantastic, but I'm also more than a little biased :)

How to Contact Us

If you'd like to hear more about our guild or to talk to us about joining, please do one of the following:

- Post an introduction in the "Public Access" area of our forums (https://www.sohguild.com). We will ask you to do this before we send you an invite.

- You can also send me a PM here on forums or in game. I prefer chatting/PM here over the in-game messaging system (the mail and chat features in ESO are pretty terrible!), but you can look me up in-game too!

Look forward to talking to you soon!
Edited by gorbcorb on June 17, 2018 10:48AM
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    OP updated to show that we now have over 10 active members! We'd love to make a few more new friends, so don't hesitate to contact me of you're interested in joining. :):)

Our weekly group night starts tonight at 800est. Join today and come run dungeons with us!
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    We're still recruiting new and veteran players, contact us anytime if you are interested in joining!
  • Luxtago
    Luxtago
    Soul Shriven
    I'm game.

@Luxtago

I have 20 years in MMOs, but I've only been playing for 7 days so far.

Love to have fun and I'm very supportive of a guild.
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    Luxtago wrote: »
    I'm game.

@Luxtago

I have 20 years in MMOs, but I've only been playing for 7 days so far.

Love to have fun and I'm very supportive of a guild.

Cool! I'll drop you an invite the next time I'm online (probably tonight). In the meantime, can you head over to our forums (https://www.sohguild.com/) and post an introduction in the "Public Access" subforum? Tell us a little bit about yourself and we'll stop in and welcome you to the guild. Look forward to meeting you!
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    We're still recruiting new and experienced players! If you like what you see above, drop by our forums and post an introduction. It's basically our application to guild, so be sure spend a little time on it! Hope to talk to you soon :)
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gorbcorb wrote: »
    We're still recruiting new and experienced players! If you like what you see above, drop by our forums and post an introduction. It's basically our application to guild, so be sure spend a little time on it! Hope to talk to you soon :)

I'll take an invite @RJB2 please. Been in game since early access. I can help out with crafting and stuff.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    Stridig wrote: »
    gorbcorb wrote: »

I'll take an invite @RJB2 please. Been in game since early access. I can help out with crafting and stuff.

Cool sounds good! Can you drop by our forums and post an introduction in the 'Public Access' subforum? We're looking for standard guild application stuff like a little bit of info about you and why you'd like to join. We like to have some idea who we're inviting haha! There are several good posts from ESO recruits on the boards now if you're looking for an example.
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    We're still open for business and recruiting new and veteran players!
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    We're looking for a few more members interested in smaller guild action two or three times a week!
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    SoH is still recruiting ESO players!
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    Still looking for new and veteran players!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would join. I'm just not willing to fill out an application. Too much effort.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    Sorry man! The introduction post is something we ask everyone to do. It works well for us, and it's been a guild tradition since 2005. There are 68 pages of intro posts on our forums haha! I joined the guild (in our Eve Online chapter) about two years ago. My intro took me about 20-25 minutes to write. I talked about the games I've played in the past, my IRL job, and my non-game hobbies. People responded and asked me mostly silly/non-serious questions. That was it - pretty standard part of being part of an MMO gaming community that's not a huge megaguild really.
    Edited by gorbcorb on May 28, 2018 5:35PM
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    Updated OP to note that we are currently most interested in finding two or three more people who are interested joining us for PvP and normal trials on Saturdays at 8pm EST. All skill and character levels welcome!