The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This has to stop in some way or another

DeusVult3
DeusVult3
✭✭
The battlegrounds are terribly unbalanced because of whole groups joining in.
Why is there no solo queue or team queue option, seems so simple lol every damn game has this nowadays.
Then again, has anyone tried the under 50 BGs ? it is pure terrible, just terrible. There are lots of high level dudes twinked the heck out of their heads, full optimal gear at lvl fricking 30, i even saw guy with gold gear at 40...perfect builds, perfect gear, vs people with green questing gear my dudes...what the hell is that ?
I have seen numerous people leave the game and say the pvp is pure garbage because of this. These elitist jerks do not realize they ruin the experience for everybody but themselves or other like them. Literally saw dudes with like 50 kills zero deaths, stomping 1v8. As a guy who is not at his first char i find this disgusting, and ruins potential players. I personally have friends who have quit the game even tho i told them everything will be okay-ish later on ( cuz it really isn't, but hey )...
Not good.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the moment the problem of BG is the fights unbalance, if ZOS could pair teams with their matches, it would be much more interesting. Now its like gambling, sometimes you find you are the worst, sometimes the best, but all in all, it feels like a gamble. Seldom do we find some balanced games (which are the funniest if you ask me)
  • Discord_Days
    Discord_Days
    ✭✭✭
    I think you're overreacting when you write 50 kills and zero deaths, but I've seen a few ~25 - 0 when the battle closes.

You think you'd laugh at that players foolishness when s/he's charging your whole team alone. Then 30 seconds later all of you lie dead and the enemy player is at 100% hp. :s

It looks like the gear (?) difference is just too big. Twink-players become some kind of raid bosses who dominate the bracket completely. We're not even talking newbie players here, people who have some clue what they are doing in full pvp sets (from the rewards) have no chance against these.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The problem comes when a stacked team coordinates their gear and classes together (debuffs, buffs, etc.).

I've been in many PUGs that work great because of the right support structure. Then I've been in other matches teamed with some well-known/skilled players and we get wrecked.

If you really want to shine, get 3 friends and sit down to carefully figure out which classes, builds, and gear compliment one another. That's the only way right now to combat other real dedicated groups.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so unbalanced you had to create two seperate threads for it huh?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    so unbalanced triggered you had to create two seperate threads for it huh?
    FTFY. But still frustrating to be sure.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • DosPanchos
    DosPanchos
    ✭✭✭
    This is mostly an overreaction. At least on PS4...
  • Lokov
    Lokov
    ✭✭✭
    DeusVult3 wrote: »
    The battlegrounds are terribly unbalanced because of whole groups joining in.
    Why is there no solo queue or team queue option, seems so simple lol every damn game has this nowadays.
    Then again, has anyone tried the under 50 BGs ? it is pure terrible, just terrible. There are lots of high level dudes twinked the heck out of their heads, full optimal gear at lvl fricking 30, i even saw guy with gold gear at 40...perfect builds, perfect gear, vs people with green questing gear my dudes...what the hell is that ?
    I have seen numerous people leave the game and say the pvp is pure garbage because of this. These elitist jerks do not realize they ruin the experience for everybody but themselves or other like them. Literally saw dudes with like 50 kills zero deaths, stomping 1v8. As a guy who is not at his first char i find this disgusting, and ruins potential players. I personally have friends who have quit the game even tho i told them everything will be okay-ish later on ( cuz it really isn't, but hey )...
    Not good.

about groups disputed issue but about equip and builds - maybe cuz PvP is not for newbies?!
    Captain Org As More |Mag Blade| DC
    Bald Dude You Know From |Stam Blade| DC
    Ashot One Shot |Mag Blade| AD
    Strippirella |Stam Blade| AD
    Dont Touch My Tralala |Stam DK| DC
    Im Badman |Mag DK| DC
    Big Mac |Mag Sorc| DC
    Savitar Himself |Stam Sorc| DC
    Captain Old Fashion |Mag Plar| DC
    Chelovek Chlen-Nevidimka |Stam Warden| DC

Welcome to my TWITCH in Russian