Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Competitive class/build for Khajiit?

Finedaible
Finedaible
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
With Redguards becoming the best overall for stamina builds, I was wondering which class/build would Khajiit excel at? My main is a Khajiit Stamblade but with the sustain changes, crit nerfs, and Mechanical Acuity set being a thing, I'm not really liking it over Redguard. By competitive I mean running endgame Veteran trials without dying like a glass cannon, and maybe doing some PvP. Any ideas?
  • TamrielSaviour215
    TamrielSaviour215
    ✭✭✭
    I just remember that a Khajit NB was extremely OP for the longest time. But they nerfed it many updates ago and it lost a lot of its appeal to those looking for the most punch. I have been away from the game for over 6 months and just got back into it a couple weeks ago. I would say that if you really are committed to a Stam Khajit, go NB with the DW/Bow. Thats still the best option for a khajit (I believe) but it is not as effective as it used to be in the early days.
    PS4/NA
    Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
    Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
    Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
    Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
    Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well RIP, DW/Bow is my current setup :|

Honestly, I'd like to go magblade because it seems easier, and has better healing options, but Khajiit have no bonuses for magicka. I miss the old Carnage before they took spell critical out. Old Carnage probably wouldn't make a difference with Thief/Shadow nerfs now anyway though.
    Edited by Finedaible on March 5, 2018 9:07PM
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer Magblades are chilllll.

BTW, don't go Khajit Magplar it's shite. I tried.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Stamblade is stil competitive in Vet. Endgame Trials. In certain situations you may be able to swap duel daggers for 1 dagger, 1 axe to leverage your race crit passive into more damage. There's some testing being done that indicates 1 axe may be BiS for Khajiit/certain situations.
  • TamrielSaviour215
    TamrielSaviour215
    ✭✭✭
    Finedaible wrote: »
    Well RIP, DW/Bow is my current setup :|

Honestly, I'd like to go magblade because it seems easier, and has better healing options, but Khajiit have no bonuses for magicka. I miss the old Carnage before they took spell critical out. Old Carnage probably wouldn't make a difference with Thief/Shadow nerfs now anyway though.

Unfortunately you are correct. However, don't let the fact that the racial passives for the khajiit are not magicka based deter you. The beauty of the game is that you can play how you want. Granted, if you run trials or PvP you wont get maximum output for that build, you still can enchant your weapons and armor to give you all the buffs you need to have success. Try to toy with some things and see what happens. There is someone on the forums that runs nothing BUT Khajiit builds. If the build doesnt work, then you learned and know what NOT to do lol. You can always respec everything and start over too. Kind of a pain but it could help a lot!
    Edited by TamrielSaviour215 on March 6, 2018 3:22PM
    PS4/NA
    Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
    Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
    Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
    Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
    Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31