The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your favorite crafting style and why?

NewFordOrder
NewFordOrder
✭✭✭
I like Xivykn and Daedric.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonshadow, and order hour ...more pets!
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw someone in full daggerfall covenant heavy and I thought it looked marvelous so I just finihed rounding up the armor set (sans helmet) and I have to say I love the medium weight on my fresh Bosmer Stamplar! Details look marvelous.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Redguard, Outlaw, Mercenary, and Thieves guild, they all seem to mix and match well for that rouge/pirate look. Funny thing is the Assassins and Morg Tong styles don't work very well with those 4.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy Ebonheart and Heavy Ebony.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial because I love giant pauldrons.
    Skinchanger second because the chest piece is so damn nice.
    Edited by Vhozek on March 5, 2018 2:17PM
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always loved the bosmer and khajit heavy. Akaviri is a favourite too.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always thought Malacath looked comfortable.
  • Bbsample197
    Bbsample197
    ✭✭✭✭
    i really like the silky smooth style of apostle motif
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Outlaw and Mercenary. I like RaGada and Yokudan...but the wings on RaGada and the awful epaulets on Yokuan kinda ruin it for me.

Ancient Elf robes are really nice, so is Ebonshadow medium. There aren't many heavy armors I like (exception: outlaw), so my tank wears an outfit of Medium armor now.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on March 10, 2018 9:26PM
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Outlaw... I like the leather part, and it fits perfectly for my kitty thief.
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    My favorite style is grim harlequin light.
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Militant ordinator chest in medium and heavy very pretty swirly things I was plesently surprised with that. Outlaw and grim harliquin in light, thieves guild in medium I've liked a lot. Heavy I'm liking ebony ATM. Weapons are a bit all over the place.
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glass.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on March 12, 2018 5:00AM
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer heavy... because Dwemer.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For robes, trinimac.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ebony, mostly. I thought the whole idea of armor was to deflect the force of blows away from the wearer, not give all kinds of interesting shapes to let blades/points/heavy blunt things catch on....
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    Glass - it’s just beautiful.
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭

I love the intricacy of Ebonheart Pact & Daggerfall Covenant - especially the shields. They are stylish and solid classics.

Imo, they look 'sundrenched' and opulent dyed in Ayleid Gold, toned with a colour of ones choice.

For the bling?
    Accessorise with Dro M'athra weapons, belt & boots.
    In moderation - bling is good. o:)

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ra Gada for the wings.

Oddly, no matter how many times I try, they don't save me from falling to my death. I must not be jumping off right.
  • hana1015
    hana1015
    ✭✭
    Xivykn is my favourite but I haven't learned yet. Got Silken Ring motif from my free crates and realized the detailed patterns on the dagger and chest is really good. Now I like this style too.
    Fotor_152098369230610.jpg
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is hard to pick a style, because some styles have specific pieces that I really like, as the katanas from the soulshriven

I like the Dwemer, Glass, Ebony and Order of the Hour styles. Also I like the weapons from Militant ordinator style.

I prefer the chest pieces without flaps, so hard to find!

[PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    I prefer the chest pieces without flaps, so hard to find!
    Those flaps are an obsession with the design team. Have you taken a look at the Ancestral Homage Formal Gown? It's not an armour at all, but it still has those four flaps, as if they were a mandatory part of any clothing.
    Ancestral-Homage-Formal-Gown-Female-Close-Front.jpg

• strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever style I have the most trait gems for. I always wear costumes so I don't pay much attention to the actual look of what I am making.