Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for WW build for VMA ( DRAGON BONES UPDATED )

ccfeeling
ccfeeling
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Gears , CP allocation , rotation , more description is always welcome :D

THANK YOU !
  • WakeYourGhost
    WakeYourGhost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s Ruff out there for a Werewolf right now, and DPS is a real Dog eat Dog world. If we keep Hounding ZOS, your dreams of a competitive Werewolf may come true... but until then, we’re still Dogged by a certain level of lackluster performance.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rotation is simple. CP is basically the same as any dps. Gear and skils, check a ww bug thread in the bug forum. Someone shared what he used
  • Ritter
    Ritter
    ✭✭
    Recently did some VMA stuff in Werewolf and managed a Flawless run. :) Video link in my signature and here is a copy pasta:

Gear is:
    5x Pelinal's Aptitude (Makes your self heal a full heal)
    2x Mighty Chudan (Allows capped resistances while in form and allows for 5 medium armor and a light piece, for min/max)
    3x Vengeance of the Leech (Jewelry w/Weapon Damage enchants... Vicious Ophidian, eat your heart out.)
    2x Daggers, main hand Nirnhoned offhand Infused w/weapon power enchantment (Ideally would be a 2pc set granting weapon damage like Morag Tong, Leki's, or Shacklebreaker), but I ran a crit bonus because I didn't feel like I needed the edge enough to gold two daggers I don't use outside of the arena.)

My gear was all Impenetrable due to borrowing from my PvP build and impen is literally useless in PVE other than not having your armor break as often, which is a legitimate perk, but ideally you'd run Infused on big pieces and perhaps divines or even well-fitted on smaller ones.

As mentioned, we're in 5 medium armor, so we get big buffs to our stamina regen, extra crit, a speed buff that stacks with our native werewolf boost, and ... +12% weapon damage, which is insane due to the other Werewolf buffs. We get +18% from being a Werewolf, +10% from Hircene's Rage, 20% from our Major Brutality Roar (or potions), and the 12% from having 5 Medium armor. That's +60% weapon damage, which is why our DPS is nuts even with just defensive and sustain gear, with our max potential weapon damage clocking at over 6,600 (see imgur link for screenshot) with a sigil on. Have fun, you are an actual beast with this setup.

I used the best tri-pots (Columbine, Mountain Flower, Bugloss) because we make sure good use of every resource and they are a safety net.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ritter wrote: »
    Recently did some VMA stuff in Werewolf and managed a Flawless run. :) Video link in my signature and here is a copy pasta:

Gear is:
    5x Pelinal's Aptitude (Makes your self heal a full heal)
    2x Mighty Chudan (Allows capped resistances while in form and allows for 5 medium armor and a light piece, for min/max)
    3x Vengeance of the Leech (Jewelry w/Weapon Damage enchants... Vicious Ophidian, eat your heart out.)
    2x Daggers, main hand Nirnhoned offhand Infused w/weapon power enchantment (Ideally would be a 2pc set granting weapon damage like Morag Tong, Leki's, or Shacklebreaker), but I ran a crit bonus because I didn't feel like I needed the edge enough to gold two daggers I don't use outside of the arena.)

My gear was all Impenetrable due to borrowing from my PvP build and impen is literally useless in PVE other than not having your armor break as often, which is a legitimate perk, but ideally you'd run Infused on big pieces and perhaps divines or even well-fitted on smaller ones.

As mentioned, we're in 5 medium armor, so we get big buffs to our stamina regen, extra crit, a speed buff that stacks with our native werewolf boost, and ... +12% weapon damage, which is insane due to the other Werewolf buffs. We get +18% from being a Werewolf, +10% from Hircene's Rage, 20% from our Major Brutality Roar (or potions), and the 12% from having 5 Medium armor. That's +60% weapon damage, which is why our DPS is nuts even with just defensive and sustain gear, with our max potential weapon damage clocking at over 6,600 (see imgur link for screenshot) with a sigil on. Have fun, you are an actual beast with this setup.

I used the best tri-pots (Columbine, Mountain Flower, Bugloss) because we make sure good use of every resource and they are a safety net.

Very nice, I think maybe VO would work better than vengeance but it requires having 2 VO daggers. I'm a fan of vengeance tho, I use it whenever grinding exp for morphs, skills etc.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even know about vengeance leech until now... I want it, lol.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5x Shacklebreaker , 5x Trainee , 2x Chudan
    All Prismatic Enchants.

Tri recovery Drink ,
    20% Master at Arms ,
    32% Physical Weapon Expert
    12% Mighty
    Rest in to Thauma.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thx GUYS, im gonna test it on weekend :)