Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

WHERE IS THE MAIN QUEST CHAPTER 6 FOUND

ALPHAX65
ALPHAX65
Soul Shriven
Hi, I have reached level 50+, I completed up to chapter 5.5, wasn't high enough to get the final part at the time ... where, how, who do I get the final chapter 6 from please, I have nothing that seems to relate to it in my quests list .... HELP !!!!!

Best Answer

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, The final chapter of the Main quest has to happen after you've done the Coldharbor quests.

So you do the Council of the Five Companions which includes Messages across Tamriel and the invasion of Coldharbor. You have to end the Planemeld by completing Coldharbor's questline before you get to the final of the Main Quest stages.

As usual, you'll start it by meeting the Prophet in the Harborage, assuming you've ended the Planemeld in the quest "The Final Assault."

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Main_Quest
    Answer ✓
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's the coldharbour part?
  • ALPHAX65
    ALPHAX65
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, The final chapter of the Main quest has to happen after you've done the Coldharbor quests.

So you do the Council of the Five Companions which includes Messages across Tamriel and the invasion of Coldharbor. You have to end the Planemeld by completing Coldharbor's questline before you get to the final of the Main Quest stages.

As usual, you'll start it by meeting the Prophet in the Harborage, assuming you've ended the Planemeld in the quest "The Final Assault."

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Main_Quest

Thank you sooooo much, your link allowed me, via a process of elimination, find exactly where I needed to be to continue

• Bomber293
    Bomber293
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys i still dont get this...

I did some main quest long time ago and can't remember where i stopped.
    I got the achievment for main quest chamter 5.5.
    The Prophet stopped appearing and i don't have any active quests.
    I guess i finished council of five and have to do message across tamrel now but Copper Dariah is not in the daggerfall magesguild (im DC).

Do i have to do the whole Coldhabor quest line now? I just want the ash black... realy hate questing...
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bomber293 wrote: »
    Sorry guys i still dont get this...

I did some main quest long time ago and can't remember where i stopped.
    I got the achievment for main quest chamter 5.5.
    The Prophet stopped appearing and i don't have any active quests.
    I guess i finished council of five and have to do message across tamrel now but Copper Dariah is not in the daggerfall magesguild (im DC).

Do i have to do the whole Coldhabor quest line now? I just want the ash black... realy hate questing...

If you haven't done Messages Across Tamriel, finish that: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Messages_Across_Tamriel

Assuming the quest is active and you are DC, Copper Dariah ought to appear in the Mages Guild. (Shown here at 45 seconds: h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVMZg-MOTiQ ) If that just isn't working, you can try dropping the quest and restarting it (Vanus Galerion should then reappear) or contact Support.

Then you'll have to do the meeting at Stirk and then follow the Coldharbor questline. Yeah, you have to do the main story in Coldharbor: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Coldharbour

Once you've finished the quest of Coldharbour though "The Final Assault", then you can return to the Harborage and the final Main Quest "God of Schemes" will be available.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the new features you can use the zone guide. Open the map and focus on the zone where your Harborage is. Look at the bottom of your screen for the option "open zone guide." It will tell you to push and hold a button. On my Xbox it is the X button but I'm not sure what system you're on. Hold the button and the zone guide will open. You'll see a list of things in the game and the progress you've made for that zone. On the left side of the screen in about the middle you'll see "main story quest" in the list. It will say something like "10/15 items completed." Move your cursor to highlight that item in the list. You can then push a button to "continue story." On Xbox it's again the X button. After you push the button it will go to the map and show you the next item to do in that category. It will have a different looking quest marker and will have some unmissable animation around it. All you have to do is get to a wayshrine and go to that spot to continue the quest.

You have to do several things in Coldharbour before you can move to the final stages of the main quest. Don't be surprised if the zone guide points you to Coldharbour.

Hope this helps.