Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Nightblade DW/2H

Prinseth
Prinseth
✭✭✭
Is a nightblade with DW and 2H for a support bar able to do good DPS or should I just stick with DW and Bow?
Edited by Prinseth on March 3, 2018 11:33PM

Best Answer

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need endless hail and posion injection. Full stop. Those two are 30% of your dps.
    Answer ✓
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will do more dmg if you stick with the bow imo.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, what do you mean support bar?
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prinseth wrote: »
    Is a nightblade with DW and 2H for a support bar able to do good DPS or should I just stick with DW and Bow?

i must say friend, you do have some interesting topics.
    this is a rather complex experience and taste that only comes with comfort and ease of playing for atleast 2 years or more on both of those play styles.

right now i do prefer bow DW, but only because of the skills and escape and current meta people have thinking thier Damage is meant for immediate HIGH DAMAGE attack and BURST GANK it offers to be wearing 2H DW.

but i do think in time we will see this change and perhaps very soon with the new Damage output of Guards, and NPC's in cryodiil and any outlying PvP type areas and planes.

but the PvE side i do not know much about, although many there claim it is a very bad place right now as allways was since release for nightblades. so i can only give advice on PvP.