The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to view or use crafting stations at guild house

lordhakai
lordhakai
✭✭✭
I am the gm of some trade guilds and I have outfitted the guild house with all the crafting stations. I have had numerous guildies that have experiences trouble using them from not even seeing them on occasion to not being able to interact. The following has been tried to solve issues:

1. reloadui
2. turn off add-ons
3. relog

Any suggestions would be helpful since my interactions with the support team has been less than fruitful to put it nicely.

Thanks
Lordhakai
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A quick suggestion... Check out the "Let There Be Light" add-on -- it can reset any/all of your Crafting Stations (as well as lights, incense, etc.) with one key press.

You can get Let There Be Light from ESOUI.com or Minion.

Quick Let There Be Light demo (0:38)
    hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAwsIARUAAIhCGAFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLAW09pcGq2s3arcgxExR_OAhCu7DA
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had many guild members complain about this, their solution was to move the furniture just a little bit and then they were able to access it.

Not an ideal solution but I can confirm it worked for me.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    yes that works but only when im online. This should not even be an issue
  • dvonpm
    dvonpm
    ✭✭✭✭
    lordhakai wrote: »
    yes that works but only when im online. This should not even be an issue

What house are you using? We're having this problem in Earthtear- I don't think it's the house specifically, but wondering if there is something specific about it that might make the problem worse?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a very kind guild mate who has every Attunable station in the game in his Gold Coast house. On one of my Alts, my main crafter of course, I can't activate about half the stations. On an Alt I can activate all the stations.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    i have the high hall in craglorn