The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Console UI Tips for New Players

div_zer0
div_zer0
Soul Shriven
I’ve been playing ESO on the PC for a few months before switching to the PS4. It took me quite a while to adjust to the console UI (and the life without add ons).

I’ve discovered one really helpful UI feature by accident, and wanted to share it in case there are other players that don’t know about it.

There is an easy way to navigate through long inventory lists, like the craft bag. You can jump up and down between the different subsections, like Alchemy, Bait, Clothing..., by pressing the L1 and L2 buttons on the PS4 controller (I’m sure there is a similar feature on XBOX). This is sooo much quicker than just using the d-pad. This works in pretty much any other list as well.

Now I’m wondering, what else I might have missed. Let me know if you have any other useful console UI tips.

I’m not looking for a wish list, so please mention only things that are already implemented.

Cheers!
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! Now if you would kindly find the magic buttons for searching for and filtering on specific motifs in the guild store...
  • div_zer0
    div_zer0
    Soul Shriven
    That's awesome! Now if you would kindly find the magic buttons for searching for and filtering on specific motifs in the guild store...

LOL, that’s on top of my list... have been looking for that button for ages.