The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How many storage containers do you have?

• Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saved up my crafting writs and bought them all
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None
    can't be bothered atm with all the bugs, storage and otherwise
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The one I got from leveling a character to 18.
  • Woefulmonkey
    Woefulmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    I have 1 for now, but I will definitely get the 'Free' one and probably buy at least 1 more in the next 3 months.

1 for 'Training' sets to level up new chars.
    1 for storing partial sets I am collecting until I get 5 distinct pieces I can use
    1 for storing container items I am 'waiting' to open or cannot open because I can not extract the items due to a account specific limit that has been set.

NOTE: Storage is the first thing about houses that are actually 'Useful' for the 'Game'. I know they have limited use, but they will at least let me get rid of a low level mule character. Transferring items between characters with a 'Shared Chest' has several less steps and loading screens that using a Mule character.
    Edited by Woefulmonkey on March 1, 2018 6:34PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    None
    Not starting a new toon anytime soon...
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the moment I've got the level-up 30-slot and a 30-slot I purchased off the store. If these were tradeable in-game I would've purchased them all by now. As it stands, despite maxing certain crafts I still haven't received a master writ yet for vouchers, and I'm not in a position to get tel var vouchers yet. Either way, I will gain the others, but preferably not on the crown store. It's good to work towards things sometimes.
    Edited by LadyAstrum on March 2, 2018 7:29AM
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None
    none yet!
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    method__01 wrote: »
    got the 4 60 ones with writ vouchers and i'l get the small ones also

You can get storage chests with writ vouchers? Perhaps it is time I browse over the patch notes.

been answered but yes and i'll now get the 3 smaller ones-so i can empty my bank-got a L10 toon so i'll get the last one by reaching L18 iirc and finished with containers
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    None
    None. Not enough Tel Var stones and not interested in getting ganked trying to farm enough to buy one. As for Vouchers, not enough of those either and they are currently budgeted for crafting stations anyway.

As for the free one, I'm waiting to see if the crates for level rewards rotate with the crate season, as I'm not really interested in anything the current fire crates have to offer. Once the season changes, I'll go ahead and level a new character.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    Only the free one so far. I keep using my writ vouchers for Vvardenfell furnishing plans, I just can't stop myself.

Edited by riberion on March 2, 2018 9:14PM
    PC NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing my writs every day!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to buy a character slot to get the eighth.

I bought the first 7 with crowns I purchased the last time the crowns were on sale.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two big ones and a small one from level up rewards
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Want 3 more
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just need 2 of the small ones so should have enough writs in a week or so.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos gave me something to spend my vouchers on. I did. Wish I could buy more to further unburden some of my alts.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None
    I have some unopened Wet Gunny Sacks, though.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have all 8. They are not all filled yet as I haven't decided what to put in them all. One has jewelry; one has monster sets; one has holiday event motifs; and one has junk like soulgems, lockpicks and other assorted junk.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 30 slot ones dont seem very useful.

how likely are they going to give 90 or 120 boxes in future, or even just more 60 slot boxes?
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One. If I ever hit a lucky streak on master writs (yeah, right...) I might get more. Won't pay real life money on them though.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saved up TVs and Vouchers, still need to level a low level
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds