The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Holy UI Error Batman!!!!

ol_BANK_lo
ol_BANK_lo
✭✭✭✭✭
Xbox NA

I almost never get UI errors and tonight they won't stop. In the middle of combat, I will get one that won't go away or one after another. Anyone else?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get a few every day at least. rarely during combat though as it usually only happens when in menus. Haven't noticed it any worse than usual in the last couple days but that doesn't mean anything.
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been getting them all the time in BGs. Pretty much locks me out of the match so I have to quit and then of course get the 15 minute penalty.
  • RT_Frank
    RT_Frank
    ✭✭✭
    Still having UI issues. It's been weeks since the patch broke it and nothing from ZOS?
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RT_Frank wrote: »
    Still having UI issues. It's been weeks since the patch broke it and nothing from ZOS?

I never heard a response, but not really having issues anymore.
  • EZgoin76
    EZgoin76
    ✭✭✭✭
    I pre ordered Summerset and as soon as I logged back in I get UI Error every time I zone.
    I want to change the world. I'm just to lazy to do it.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EZgoin76 wrote: »
    I pre ordered Summerset and as soon as I logged back in I get UI Error every time I zone.

That's related to the new mount. You meed to log out and log back in to reset it.