The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dunmer merchant

TelvanniWizard
TelvanniWizard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Good day everyone. I remember there was (once, if I haven´t dreamed it) a dunmer merchant assistant in the crown store, instead of the red guard one. Do you guys know why was she taken out of the store? Will she ever come back?
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone?
  • ntheogenic
    ntheogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The banker is a Dunmer. So far there has only been the Redguard merchant.
    GDBY
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_utility_portablemerchpremium_1x1.jpg

no she's not out yet
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    raj72616a wrote: »

no she's not out yet

So, how do you get her?
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the new banker and new merchant had been datamined over a year ago, and they are listed as "premium" assistant

some of us were misled to think that it meant the new assistants will have more functionalities than the old ones, but it turned out that the old assistants had always been called "premium assistant" and ZOS answered in one thread that the new assistant are simply cosmetic re-skin, nothing more

there were some posts questioning the point of the new banker/merchant for 5k crown each if the functions are the same
    it seemed that ZOS had some new idea for the new assistants and held them back

we haven't heard anything on them since then
    no idea at all when they will release these in crown store.
  • Lonador
    Lonador
    Soul Shriven

no she's not out yet

So, how do you get her?

Conversation and Hennessey?
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lonador wrote: »

no she's not out yet

So, how do you get her?

Conversation and Hennessey?

I was thinking more of buying her with money :D
    Edited by TelvanniWizard on March 5, 2018 9:17AM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the new banker and new merchant had been datamined over a year ago, and they are listed as "premium" assistant

some of us were misled to think that it meant the new assistants will have more functionalities than the old ones, but it turned out that the old assistants had always been called "premium assistant" and ZOS answered in one thread that the new assistant are simply cosmetic re-skin, nothing more

there were some posts questioning the point of the new banker/merchant for 5k crown each if the functions are the same

Well, that´s sad. I was really willing to buy this merchant... Anyways, thanks for the answers.
  • Lonador
    Lonador
    Soul Shriven

Well, that´s sad. I was really willing to buy this merchant... Anyways, thanks for the answers.

Never know what the future holds. Especially in an mmo. Sincerely, good luck and thank you for knowing my first post was going for amusement. Good Hunting