The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina Healer - Warden PvP ?

VexingArcanist
VexingArcanist
✭✭✭✭
Can anyone recommend a guide or have a link that is semi-current to the topic? I have a bosmer warden that I want to pvp with but I do not like melee and bow damage isn't that much fun, I have plenty of magicka healers, I know there was a brief write up last year on it but it was kinda an uncompleted mess for me to read.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Powerful assault ...and something
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean... Stamdens are better at stamina healing than any other class, but they're still not GOOD at healing. There's no situation where you wouldn't be better off using any magicka class as a healer instead, especially if you're not actually planning on doing any stamina DPS.

Though if you WERE doing stamina DPS in addition to healing, with DPS as the focus rather than healing, that'd actually be a pretty valid combo. Good damage output and survivability for you and your buddies.
    Edited by OrdoHermetica on March 14, 2018 12:34AM
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually though it's been a while since I posted this, I took my bosmer warden back to magicka, set her up gear wise, and she works just fine in Cyrodil.