Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skeleton bird style?

ascan7
ascan7
✭✭✭
Looking randomyl at players, i found someone with pauldrons that looked liked little birds' skulls. Which set is that?
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    ascan7 wrote: »
    Looking randomyl at players, i found someone with pauldrons that looked liked little birds' skulls. Which set is that?

Probably from the Hawk's eye set. I have it on my archer. It has a unique style helmet and shoulder.

HawksEyeVet12Male7.png

Edit: added image
    Edited by Eddyble on February 28, 2018 6:59PM
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with @Eddyble ^^

A craftable style with skull shoulders is Primal cloth, but they are not bird skulls
    Edited by Dojohoda on February 28, 2018 7:00PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    Eddyble wrote: »
    Probably from the Hawk's eye set. I have it on my archer. It has a unique style helmet and shoulder.
    e

Dammit, that's it! i feared it would be a unique set, but i found nothing on eso fashion.
    I really wanted them!
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Your profile doesn't say whether you're on console or PC, but if you're on PC/NA I'll send you some Hawkeye shoulders.

I always used to want the chicken hat of this set but always ended up giving them away to friends who actually intended to use the set.
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    Your profile doesn't say whether you're on console or PC, but if you're on PC/NA I'll send you some Hawkeye shoulders.

I always used to want the chicken hat of this set but always ended up giving them away to friends who actually intended to use the set.

I'm on PC/EU, thank you anyway. You are very kind :)

The main is that i wanted the style for my "dark cleric" character, i don't think that Hawkey would be a good choice for him. I just wanted the style, sad that it's unavailable.
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    ascan7 wrote: »
    runagate wrote: »

I'm on PC/EU, thank you anyway. You are very kind :)

The main is that i wanted the style for my "dark cleric" character, i don't think that Hawkey would be a good choice for him. I just wanted the style, sad that it's unavailable.

Well, a little ray of light is that the devs have mentioned monster sets and some others are not available "YET" so maybe "SOON?"
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA