The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which Food Is Most Prefered For Dungeons/Trials/Etc

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
im currently warden healer magika doing dungeons to get better gear I have not done trials yet coz I am not ready for that step yet but for he future , but im running out of food I only have about 20 peices left and only about 200k, not alot I know :/ so I need some advice on which would be better, I know most ppl say to use blue food or purple coz it has multiple buffs, like health, magika, stamina et. ive been using something called solitute millet soup or something coz it buffs health and magika by like 4k,, but I dont have the recipe for it nor the ingredients to make it and for some reason I cant find t in any of the guild stores I went to ,alot of ppl say to use withmother brew but then theres ppl who arent fond of it, I looked it up and the soup I was using does more for health and magika the brew only does like 3k .i also looked up something called double bloody mara as I am a vampire, but havent tried it so not so sure about that either so am wondering what shuld I do now? is there something better than those 3 that I have missed or is that it?
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the situation.

As a mageblade, if I need to dodge roll and block a lot (like soloing a vet dungeon/overland boss or VMaelstrom), I use tristat purple food for stamina.
    99% of the time in PVE content with groups, I use Witchmothers Potent Brew (Max Magic/Max Health/Magicka Recovery)

But you can get away with blue duel stat food too but I like the magic recovery in witch mothers.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Apache_Kid
      Apache_Kid
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      As said above it depends on what you need for what you are doing. Purple tri-stat, Purple witchmothers Brew, and Blue bi-stat food as you've been using with the solitude soup are all good choices. What platform/server are you on? If you are on Xbox NA i can make any of the foods for you that you need.
    • Ardan147
      Ardan147
      ✭✭✭✭
      Depends on the toon and the role.

For magicka DPS* and healer, Witchmother's Potent Brew. If you can't find/make that, then any blue food that increases your health and magicka will suffice in most cases (just make sure it is at your level).

For stamina DPS, Dubious Camoran Throne. Similarly if you have trouble getting it then any blue food that increases your health and stamina should do.

For tanks, any purple food that increases all three attributes. (There are so many different kinds and one is as good as another.)

*"DPS" is such a stupid term for the damage dealers, but that's the term that everyone uses and understands the meaning of. Oh well...
      This creature called a songbird. What a devious creation! This winged nuisance erodes sanity with its incessant chirping. What a brilliant form of torture!
    • Jade1986
      Jade1986
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Health + resource regen + resource icnrease is always the best.

Witchmothers potent brew and Dubious Camoran Throne

I dont use those tri stat foods, dont see the point, I can tank very well with my magicka ice tank with witchmothers potent brew.
    • IOUAT
      IOUAT
      ✭✭✭
      Apache_Kid wrote: »
      As said above it depends on what you need for what you are doing. Purple tri-stat, Purple witchmothers Brew, and Blue bi-stat food as you've been using with the solitude soup are all good choices. What platform/server are you on? If you are on Xbox NA i can make any of the foods for you that you need.

ive been using soup solitude coz it gives like 4k health and max magika ,no regeneration though like witch mothers but witchmothers max magika is only 3k , i figured the extra 1k was a big help for spaming my heals but idk maybe the brew two but i dont have any of those recipes the solitude soup i have now was given to me ages ago and it was only a lil bit but i stopped playing then came back and it was sdtill there so i started using it but its run out now so i was asking for options on what to do , im on xnox na
    • IOUAT
      IOUAT
      ✭✭✭
      Ardan147 wrote: »
      Depends on the toon and the role.

For magicka DPS* and healer, Witchmother's Potent Brew. If you can't find/make that, then any blue food that increases your health and magicka will suffice in most cases (just make sure it is at your level).

For stamina DPS, Dubious Camoran Throne. Similarly if you have trouble getting it then any blue food that increases your health and stamina should do.

For tanks, any purple food that increases all three attributes. (There are so many different kinds and one is as good as another.)

*"DPS" is such a stupid term for the damage dealers, but that's the term that everyone uses and understands the meaning of. Oh well...

well im magika healr warden so i wuld fall under what magika dps?