Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
DPS having a lot of variance on 3million dummy?
So my Stamblade hits about 40K - 41K on a 3 million dummy with 2 fang and hundings.
This seems fine, but sometimes despite doing the same exact rotation, it'll drop to like 39.5K or (and perhaps more infuriating) I have hit a maximum of 43K!
HOW? WHY? WHAT? I mean do lucky crits REALLY make that much of a difference? I keep hitting a dummy over and over and over to try to figure out what's going on.