The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Another 'make outfit slots account-wide' thread

Datolite
Datolite
✭✭✭✭✭
Just to remind ZOS that while we're okay with being gouged for the sake of fashion, certain lines have to be drawn. One slot = same price as some DLC!

Make them account-wide!
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump one of the existing threads about this issue, instead of making another one about exact the same thing...
    Options
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Bump one of the existing threads about this issue, instead of making another one about exact the same thing...

Sometimes a flood is more effective than a dam.
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy a new Character Slot for 1500 crowns!
    Buy that new character a New Outfit for 1500 crowns!

Interesting pricing, ZOS.
    Options
  • Muttsmutt
    Muttsmutt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another agree
    PC-EU // UNDEAD
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or at least make it clearer that "for a single character" is part of the deal. Then buyers will understand the economic proposition up-front.

The current description of Outfit Slots does not mention that, and makes them appear to be account-wide.
    Options
  • Bax
    Bax
    ✭✭✭
    I think the current solution is there to allow different characters having different outfits. So basically if person purchases slot on 3 characters and put outfit in it, they have 3 outfits, but only one character has access to one outfit. So in order to have as least development changes as possible, all what needs to be done is to unlock access to those slots (which would mean that also total number of slots increases). So in short, system would stay as currently is - meaning one outfit in one slot, but that outfit would be accessible from all characters and total amount of slots would rise from 8 to 8*number of possible characters (is it 8 right now? not sure).
    Options
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy a new Character Slot for 1500 crowns!
    Buy that new character a New Outfit for 1500 crowns!

Interesting pricing, ZOS.

They can go ahead and price it whatever they want. But I think many of us can agree they're at the point of outpricing many player's wallets. I can't be the only one playing this game that has a budget that doesn't allow whimsical purchases of crown packs just whenev. I'm still saving most of my sub crowns for furnishings they didn't give us recipes in-game for. I don't ever seeing myself paying 1500 crowns for an extra outfit slot.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
    Options
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree completely.
    If you think about it, most "fancy" costumes are 1k, so 1.5 for an outfit you make yourself seems reasonable.
    HOWEVER, costumes are accountwide.

Someone in another thread had a good idea, up the price to 2k, but make it accountwide. I'd totally be down for this.
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
    Options