The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

website for furnishings?

AefionBloodclaw
AefionBloodclaw
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know a good website to look up furnishings available through the guild traders? I've been using Tamriel Trade Centre but half the time its just outright wrong so I waste a heap of time going to the trader only to find the item isn't available. Any help is appreciated thanks.
'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTC is as good as it gets and pretty much the only resource we have that combines listings at all. the only suggestion I can offer is - don't go for lowest price and don't even try if the listing is more then couple of hours old and hasn't been updated. its likely gone by then.

personaly, I mostly use TTC to cross-reference prices with my master merchant, and otherwise set aside an hour or so, for whenever I need to shop for something and then just hit all the bigger trading hubs. by bigger, I mean places that have at least 3 traders in the same location, so basically.. all the traders that are not random middle of nowhere singular trader. its quite possible that there are better deals at those middle of nowhere traders but it takes too long as it is, so... meh.

anyways, with the way trading works in this game? its amazing that we have even TTC, let alone something more reliable.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"