The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chests

One_ofMany
One_ofMany
✭✭✭
Why are there 4 60 slots chests for sale if you can only have 3?
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can have all, depends of th size of your house (limit of collectibles)
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chests take up the "Collectible Furnishing" slots (Pets, Assistants & Trophies). Remove some of those, and you should be able to place more Storage Chests
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    No. I mean I thought you could place up to 6 chests 3/60 and 3/40 ..but there are 4 60 slot chests in the crown store
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can place all 8 of them assuming your home is large enough to hold them.
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can place 4 of each if you have the space, I thought? With one of the small ones only being obtainable through the level-up advisor?
    Edited by Dapper Dinosaur on February 27, 2018 11:43PM
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh ok
    I thought it was 3 of each.. this is much better lol
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Level 18 is the 8th one
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I am trying to figure out is what is the difference in all the 60 and 30 slot chests? Only difference I see is one is fortified, oak, sturdy etc., but have the exact same abilities and all look the same. Am I missing something here or is Zos just wasting people, time and resources on crap again? Why not just one type of 60 and 30? If not at least make them look different.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I am trying to figure out is what is the difference in all the 60 and 30 slot chests? Only difference I see is one is fortified, oak, sturdy etc., but have the exact same abilities and all look the same. Am I missing something here or is Zos just wasting people, time and resources on crap again? Why not just one type of 60 and 30? If not at least make them look different.

Since chests are considered collection items you can't have multiple of the same one. So they are separated by names. It's just about the way chests are processed by the game.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »

Since chests are considered collection items you can't have multiple of the same one. So they are separated by names. It's just about the way chests are processed by the game.

Would still be nice if they each looked different. Like an oak chest could look like it's made out of, you know, oak. A sturdy chest might have some metal braces on it. A fortified chest would look like it's made out of steel or something. Things like that.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."