The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quieting A Heart - Suggestion

Minyassa
Minyassa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Dear devs,

Please consider adding another option to the conclusion of this quest. Currently the three offered are to tell her the truth, to lie to her as the dead man suggested, or to lie to her about not finding his body at all. I would like you to consider adding a fourth option: "He was playing you, but I urinated in his ashes for you." Please?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really wanted to soul trap that fellow and use the gem to fuel a nice warming enchantment on the seat of a [Portable Chamber Pot].

The worst part is,
    She kills herself no matter what you say to her.
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on February 27, 2018 11:21PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    T´was a sad ending. Would have liked to send those two snob ghosts directly to Coldharbour.