The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sooooo.....when are the new houses getting released?

The702Guy
The702Guy
✭✭✭
I thought they were supposed to come with the patch
  • Corrinos
    Corrinos
    ✭✭✭
    Been trying to get information on this for weeks, but they've been mum.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have said nothing and probably wont say anything in the forums. The houses will probably be included with the March Showcase that will be announced within the next week.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • The702Guy
      The702Guy
      ✭✭✭
      Why advertise them as part of a dlc if they aren’t going to be released with the dlc.....
    • swippy
      swippy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      i'm totally out of the loop...

what houses were advertised as part of the DLC?
    • The702Guy
      The702Guy
      ✭✭✭
      swippy wrote: »

In the patch notes they advertised for three new houses and the new houses were apart of the pts. However the dlc patch has been released and there are no new houses
    • magictucktuck
      magictucktuck
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I have my crowns saved and ready for them :(
      PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
    • Raideen
      Raideen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I have no interest in paying over $100.00 USD for an in game house that has very little function in game.

The prices in this game a joke, an utter joke.
    • MasterLenman
      MasterLenman
      ✭✭✭✭
      The702Guy wrote: »

In the patch notes they advertised for three new houses and the new houses were apart of the pts. However the dlc patch has been released and there are no new houses

They were never advertised to be part of the DLC. Yes, they were on the PTS, but that has nothing to do with being part of the DLC, or the next update.
    • DoctorESO
      DoctorESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Aren't they trying to fix the bug where some people were able to buy it for 1 crown each when it was first released on PC?
    • Ihatenightblades
      Ihatenightblades
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Raideen wrote: »
      I have no interest in paying over $100.00 USD for an in game house that has very little function in game.

Housing isnt for everyone. I know hundreds people who buy multiple houses and decorate them so its not a utter joke lol
    • Raideen
      Raideen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

Housing isnt for everyone. I know hundreds people who buy multiple houses and decorate them so its not a utter joke lol

I buy houses and decorate them as well. I did not say housing was an utter joke, I said spending $100.00 United States Dollars on a pixel house is a joke.
    • Moonscythe
      Moonscythe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I look on a lot of crown store stuff as being bonus for subscribing so real money was already spent on that and the crowns have to go somewhere once storage and such are maxed. I was house shopping yesterday and found 2 new notable homes that are not for sale yet but nothing smaller and more affordable for one who doesn't subscribe. I am interested in getting the storage though (once it finally finishes downloading on my Xbox). Can all of the available storage chests be placed in one home? I do have my St. Delyn's Penthouse to furnish.
      Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
      Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
      Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
      Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
      Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
      Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
      Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
      Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
    • swippy
      swippy
      ✭✭✭✭✭

They were never advertised to be part of the DLC. Yes, they were on the PTS, but that has nothing to do with being part of the DLC, or the next update.

that's kind of what i suspected. i didn't think i missed such a big and unusual section of DLC advertising.

i was hoping to be wrong. i gotta look up the names of these, and hope to find youtube previews. thanks!
    • The702Guy
      The702Guy
      ✭✭✭

But they were in the Dragon Bones patch notes, so why wouldn’t they be released with the patch?

• DieAlteHexe
      DieAlteHexe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

I buy houses and decorate them as well. I did not say housing was an utter joke, I said spending $100.00 United States Dollars on a pixel house is a joke.

Going out drinking is an utter joke.
      Buying tickets to sports events, utter joke.
      Going to the cinema, utter joke.

To each their own.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    • Funkopotamus
      Funkopotamus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      yes I was all for the new house but even paying for eso plus it will take almost a year to afford some of those houses!

Paying over 100.00 for a damn house that hardly nobody will see is a joke.

50.00 maybe I can see,, but 100.00?

nnnaahhh ill pass.
      Edited by Funkopotamus on February 27, 2018 8:25PM
      Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
    • Pheefs
      Pheefs
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      OMG! Beer is so expensive when you buy it from a Bartender, who knew?
      ;)
      { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
    • Katahdin
      Katahdin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Look up at the maintenance notes at the top of the screen.

The crown store gets updated tomorrow.

Youll probably see them tomorrow if they are supposed to be "in this patch"
      Beta tester November 2013
    • TheNuminous1
      TheNuminous1
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Buying tickets to sports events, utter joke.
      Going to the cinema, utter joke.

To each their own.

this^
    • DieAlteHexe
      DieAlteHexe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Pheefs wrote: »
      OMG! Beer is so expensive when you buy it from a Bartender, who knew?
      ;)

Five to six bucks per. How many per evening out? And mixed drinks a lot more.

I don't drink. :)

Which was the point.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    • Acrolas
      Acrolas
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Surreal Estate is planned for the Anniversary Event in April:
      3Mv8J7p.jpg

They could line up the other two with the TG and DB DLC anniversaries, respectively. Which would put Princely Dawnlight in March and Erstwhile Sanctuary in May.

But I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow's showcase to know for certain.
      signing off
    • MasterLenman
      MasterLenman
      ✭✭✭✭
      Acrolas wrote: »
      Surreal Estate is planned for the Anniversary Event in April:
      3Mv8J7p.jpg

They could line up the other two with the TG and DB DLC anniversaries, respectively. Which would put Princely Dawnlight in March and Erstwhile Sanctuary in May.

But I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow's showcase to know for certain.

Erstwhile Sanctuary confirmed:
      "The Erstwhile Sanctuary home will be available for a limited time on all platforms from March 8 to March 12 at 10am EDT."
    • agegarton
      agegarton
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      No word on the Palace in Hew's Bane. *sad face*
      Edited by agegarton on February 28, 2018 7:49PM
    • Stopnaggin
      Stopnaggin
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Well that would depend on the individual. Some people get their enjoyment from decorating and making amazing things. So 100 bucks for them isn't a waste. Value is too subjective to make a blanket statement like that.

Your enjoyment of something is not the same as everyone else's. You enjoy whatever it is you like and let those people enjoy what they like.
    • SunnyBunny
      SunnyBunny
      ✭✭✭
      They haven't listed prices for the houses yet - so i'm *fingers crosses* HOPING for a reasonable price.
      Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
      *Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
      *Greavy - Orc DK
      *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
      *Cilano - Imperial DK
      *Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
      *Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
    • ajm1946
      ajm1946
      ✭✭✭
      And would like Tropal Island to be released again, its the only homestead I don't have at present.
    • Gracous
      Gracous
      ✭✭✭
      Linchal Manor was 14000 crowns I can only imagine the palace will be more
    • DoctorESO
      DoctorESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      ajm1946 wrote: »
      And would like Tropal Island to be released again, its the only homestead I don't have at present.

Grand Topal Hideaway :)
    • krisor67_ESO
      krisor67_ESO
      ✭✭✭
      the release date for the DB sanctuary is march 8-12th no price listed though, and they also are releasing a really awesome statue, Sithis, Dread Father, for the same amount of time
      DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
    • Shadowfell
      Shadowfell
      ✭✭
      Nine Trait Crafting Argonian Templar!

PSN James2908
      Guild: Stinkhorn Ridge Hoppers