Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No more so many cubs please.

Tapio75
Tapio75
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey! Do not get me wrong, i love those cubs as companion pets very much, they are cute and all that.. But i would rather take a adult animal with me to my dangerous ventures. There is allready a striped Panther (WTF) and a Moonlight Senche that are examples of what i rather take with me. Though i would prefer pets, that are just normal animals, not tinted tigers that look odd or striped panthers (Seriously?). Just plain black panther, a normal Senche tiger.. A dog sized Wolf or a sabre cat..

Could also use some pack animal pets like pony, guar and such with load on their backs.

Some pets could do with a retexture like the Windhelm Wolfhound, which looks very badly made right now. It could also use better animations like all the dogs. Markarth bear dog is a good example, that dog can do something else than just stand still and move.

And more Cats!! Cats that play and do stuff like chase an occasional mouse and so forth.
Edited by Tapio75 on February 27, 2018 3:01PM
>>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    i think what you really want is that the mount dosent disepear when you dismount
    Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's even funnier is that animals, including zombie/skeletal/daedric ones have the ability to reproduce, then subsequently produce cubs, but NPCs and PCs don't, hence no children in game. It seems Molag Bal has only taken the hominid, lizard and cat men's balls away :D
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whitebeerd wrote: »
    i think what you really want is that the mount dosent disepear when you dismount

Mounts are too big as a pet, that follows you.

It would also look pretty silly, if you had that huge sabrecat mount following you but not aid you in battle or anything. A horse, that did not disappear but waited for my return, was great in single player Skyrim, even if dragons or bears liked to eat it :D But it would not work well at all in Massively multiplayer game.

Though if mounts would be changed somewhow, they should take a look at how LOTRO does mounting for example. The mount does not appear out of nbowhere, but runs from behind the character. That would look much better than POOF horses.
    Asardes wrote: »
    What's even funnier is that animals, including zombie/skeletal/daedric ones have the ability to reproduce, then subsequently produce cubs, but NPCs and PCs don't, hence no children in game. It seems Molag Bal has only taken the hominid, lizard and cat men's balls away :D

Thats a very good point (:

I would actually like to have a kid at my home with one of my characters.. Though before that, the "Living" stuff at homes like pets and bankers and such, should be less stale. We should be able to put them to do certain tasks or play a series of emotions.. Make paths for them to walk about and such.

Edited by Tapio75 on February 27, 2018 3:30PM
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    As for pack animals, there was a datamined packrat pet. It basically looks like a skeever, except it's clean and healthy looking, and has a bunch of little backpacks on it.
    Edited by CardboardedBox on February 27, 2018 4:54PM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As for pack animals, there was a datamined packrat pet. It basically looks like a skeever, except it's clean and healthy looking, and has a bunch of little backpacks on it.

Pack Rat, available in Morrowind:Tribunal since 2003 :D
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Tribunal:Rerlas_Mon
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my problem. Always something odd, almost never something normal. Why not jus a mule with packs on its back for example.

I have faith in many TES people, that normal stuff would sell as well as these oddities.

• OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »
    This is my problem. Always something odd, almost never something normal. Why not jus a mule with packs on its back for example.

I have faith in many TES people, that normal stuff would sell as well as these oddities.

Yes!
    I really like my wolf-pets, but why do they have to be so oddly coloured? One has red make-up, the other has fallen into a bag of flour. Why not a normal white, grey, black, red wolf-pet? Like the fighting companions of the white werewolf-morph, but smaller. Is it so problematic for designers to shrink the models without giving them clown-paint?

• Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sick of all the fantasy pets too tbh :S I've been waiting for a normal leopard or tiger senche pet for ages, or hell at least something that isn't black with red eyes or on fire. People like fantasy mounts and pets too and I get that, but at least have some balance between the two...
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like the adult animal pets at all, personally.

I hope they never stop making the cubs, they are my favorite. <3
    ->--Willow--<-