The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Puncturing Sweeps

Tanis-Stormbinder
Tanis-Stormbinder
✭✭✭✭✭
Ever since Monday's patch, I have notice that Puncturing Sweeps is again broken. Every few strikes on a target dummy or a monster it pauses briefly. I have checked my other abilities and all seem to be working fine. Anyone else having this trouble?
Edited by Tanis-Stormbinder on February 27, 2018 12:49PM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Every three casts or so my character is briefly (~1s) locked out of using any abilities. It's not lag; this doesn't happen with any other abilities.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Same happened to me today. @ZOS_GinaBruno, this happens at least twice per dummy parse, when I use puncturing sweeps, the character gets stuck, doesn't do anything. The srendarr addon shows the cast time bar, but it doesn't show any damage hits or movements.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wrote an in game ticket, so the best we can hope for is a Monday patch maintenance fix.
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    Faced simular issues, on my dualwield frontbar it's performing heavy attacks instead of full sweeps, and that's not due to my rotation.
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THANK YOU. I thought I was going crazy. My jabs wouldn't go off every few times in a rotation. Sometimes the spear would even appear in my character's hands but he'd just stand there like a lost boy that was handed a street sign.

Have you guys also had the problem where sometimes while weaving heavies, the heavy attack just doesn't wind up? It happens to me mostly when I'm on my stamplar, and only happened since the previous patch.
    Kiss the chaos.
  • Dreamerx213
    Same here having probs with Jabs every few strikes pause..... I hope they fix this soon as it is making my play time a pain
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that small patch broke Puncturing Sweeps. Almost useless now. No response from ZOS on this at all as far as I know. Multiple tickets submitted.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that small patch broke Puncturing Sweeps. Almost useless now. No response from ZOS on this at all as far as I know. Multiple tickets submitted.

I'd get comfy for 3 months.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have experienced the heavy attack issue. Thought it was just me not queing it up correctly. I fix by releasing and pressing again. Is a dps loss unfortunately.
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make Templars Great 2020

Or at least fix the stuff you broke years prior to that.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB's: "ZoS, Merciless Resolve only counts your light attack stacks when the hit lands and not when it is fired!!"
    ZoS: "We'll have a fix on Monday!"

Templars: "ZoS, PS stops firing after 3 casts, and it's being mitigated double in PvP!!"
    ZoS: "..."

C'mon ZoS, next major update is not good enough.