The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should I join a guild?

cactuarjon
cactuarjon
Soul Shriven
It's not something that I've considered much. I'm not the most sociable person due to anxieties and such so I much prefer to play alone as I can find it difficult sometimes to keep up with other people and this has put me off looking into joining guilds in the past.

But if i was to join a guild, are there any out there who are very laid back, friendly and not too intimidating?

Also, what are the benefits of joining a guild?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is the best way to enjoy more content in the game for most people

There are some lid backs guilds

It allows help for achievements farming dungeons dailies trials pvp fishing pretty much everything and most importantly advises ::)
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run one of the largest Mainly focused on trade on the Eu server for a couple of years now. It’s become a big community where members come together chat, help but there are also many other members who choose to stay quiet. It’s not an obligation and shouldn’t be in any guild to how often you speak or participate. Do as you feel comfortable in doing. One of my officers has very strong anxiety issues and is one of my longest members. She’s a piece of the furniture lol

It might be worth you trying out a few guilds and see where you feel more suits you. Again you can join and not obliged to stay. Test the waters ;0)
    I’ll happily invite, if you wanted.
    Good luck! I hope you find what you’re after :smiley:
    Edited by Anne13 on February 27, 2018 2:53PM
  • crosius
    crosius
    Yes, but find the right one for you. I was hesitant to join a guild also, and went through a dozen or so until I found the right one for me. Besides making this game a true MMO experience, guilds are a great help with delves, dungeons, and world bosses (and the respective loot). Best of luck to you!
  • cactuarjon
    cactuarjon
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the responses :) I always feel like i'd be being rude if i asked to join a guild and then left lol

How do i go about finding a guild to join?
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    What’s your psn I’ll invite you to mine. You can check out the guild message and how it runs, check out the guild house give it a day or two or how ever long necessary and see if it’s your cuppa tea

Failing that. In this section there’s a long list of different sized and different variety of guilds. They should have a brief about their guild. Have a read up and comment With your psn that you’d like to join. The Gm will invite you once they’ve seen it.
  • cactuarjon
    cactuarjon
    Soul Shriven
    PSN is Uzamaki :) and thank you for the offer
    Edited by cactuarjon on February 27, 2018 4:31PM