The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox 1 NA looking for 2 AD for pvp

Dackbase
Dackbase
Looking for 2 man to replace our battlegrounds squad. We run sewers and 4 man group up top. Want to build chemistry msg Xpimpslapperx gt
  • Ap3xJohn15
    Hey ill join you. I pvp alot and running solo gets boring sometimes. Ill message you
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shoot me a message. I’ve only got yellow wardens but I play the stamden as a guard tank and the Magden as a BG designed burst spec.
  • Dackbase
    Dackbase
    I'll be back home next week. Is your username your gt?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're still looking for people I need a new PvP group. Had to leave my guild for having a bunch of ridiculous rules. I mainly play AD on either stamblade or stamden. Not exactly the best for group support but I'm leveling new AD characters right now.

Gamertag: iTz John Locke
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    If you're still looking for people I need a new PvP group. Had to leave my guild for having a bunch of ridiculous rules. I mainly play AD on either stamblade or stamden. Not exactly the best for group support but I'm leveling new AD characters right now.

john! i could run around with you sometimes :D also thanks for those entolomas the other day !
  • Hoked_on_ponix
    Hoked_on_ponix
    ✭✭✭
    Hit me up my gt is the same as forums username. I have like 10 AD toons and I am sick of getting destroyed by zergs and premades in BGs.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

john! i could run around with you sometimes :D also thanks for those entolomas the other day !

:D:D

Yeah man I'll hit you up thanks! And yeah no problem I had like 800 of them.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on March 16, 2018 11:07PM
  • Dackbase
    Dackbase
    Hit me up my gt is the same as forums username. I have like 10 AD toons and I am sick of getting destroyed by zergs and premades in BGs.

Tried adding you said could not find gt add me Xpimpslapperx
  • Dackbase
    Dackbase
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Shoot me a message. I’ve only got yellow wardens but I play the stamden as a guard tank and the Magden as a BG designed burst spec.

What's your gt