The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning Player Looking for a few Guilds to join

AjiBuster499
AjiBuster499
✭✭✭
Hello all, I'm Aji and I'm looking for a few guilds to join after my break. I finally got back into the game after sorting out my major inventory management crisis (requiring me to switch 6 of my 9 characters into mules). I primarily play Magicka DK, and main it, however I also have a Magicka Templar (dungeons only) and Stamina Nightblade (primarily solo/vMA/questing with friends). I'm looking for 3 guilds, one of each of the following types:
  1. A Raiding or Endgame PvE guild (I only have Orsinium, IC, Thieve's Guild and DB DLCs and Morrowind Chapter so any DLC Dungeons/Raids outside those are no-can-do for me, sorry). I have a rather crazy schedule and am usually only available for raids on Friday evenings EST. However I do play Weekday afternoons EST, and will randomly play on weekends.
  2. A Trading Guild. I'm not big on trading so one without minimum sales would be nice. I do however like to have a place to sell stuff that's valuable when I need to. I can participate in weekly collections (not huge ones since I'm also always broke ;_;) and can usually chip in a little for raffles as well.
  3. A Social Guild. I'd like one that's newbie-friendly (I like people who are new to the game because they can be cute at times. No that's not supposed to sound creepy) and where players have good in-game relations with each other.

If you want to see my qualifications I can show you my achievements in game. I've done every Craglorn trial on vet, but haven't gotten to hardmode yet sadly.

If you think I can fit into your guild please send me a mail in-game. my UserID is AjiBuster499, and my Dragonknight's name is Aran Lankreshi Arnoth (long I know but copy-paste is your friend in this case. Also my magplar's name is longer).

Happy travels!
Edited by AjiBuster499 on February 24, 2018 11:40AM
tfw your sig gets wound back in time.
Pterenophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers.