The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Selling in Guild Store

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
I've noticed since the patch every time I go to post an item in the Guild Store from the Craft Bag that I have to retrieve it first, then post it.
I thought there was an addon that bypassed that step, but I can't remember what it was.
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, i had always, even before the Patch, to get Items out of the Craftbag before selling them
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe this is an Awesome Guild Store feature?
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is and sometimes it's not working. If you find a way to reproduce this bug tell the author please how is able to do so, so he can fix it.
    Write him a comment here then:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info695-AwesomeGuildStore.html#comments

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had this ( error ) pop up from time to time ( addon has been updated ). All I do now is a /reloadui and it works.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes but doesn't fix the error! Please, note what you did as the error happened and send the info the addon dev so he cna find out where it originates from and fix it so you do not need to do a reloadui each time it happesn (as it doesn't happen at all anymore).