The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Eidetic Memory bug: Nahirah's Journal inaccessible for part of the players.

znrk
znrk
✭✭✭
There is lorebook named "Nahirah's Journal", accesible during quest "The Search for Shiri" in Alik'r, Satakalaam. For some people that book is not accessible post-quest, for others it is. Please see the screenshots below, comparing what I see and what my friend sees in the same location. We both completed that quest, my friend read that journal during quest. I didn't read it during quest and now I don't even see it there. I've submitted ticket with this problem December last year: 171231-001995. Platform is PC/EU.

Screenshot_20180222_144040.png
20180222170607_1.jpg
Edited by znrk on February 22, 2018 4:36PM
PC/EU
  • Toraf
    Toraf
    ✭✭✭
    I've the same problem, I've done the quest 2 years ago and the book is bugged for me.
    PC - EU - Pact
    Toraf Lunathi - Grumpy nord dunmer (DK magicka nord dunmer CP750).
    - AR 46.
    - Achiev' 29,585.
  • Rastoric
    Rastoric
    ✭✭✭
    I've got the same issue and know it's been at least 2 years since i did the quest.
    Just Say No! to changing Sorcerer Magicka skills to Stamina.
  • Chosin137
    Chosin137
    ✭✭
    Same Issue although Customer Support says I have not done the associated quest "The Search for Shiri". I assume if you complete the story arc for the zone without completing this quest you become locked out of reading this book because she is dead.
  • znrk
    znrk
    ✭✭✭
    In that case the journal should be made available anyway. Otherwise it prevents us from completing eidetic memory collection.
    Edited by znrk on July 17, 2018 11:59PM
    PC/EU
  • gOnAgO
    gOnAgO
    ✭✭
    Same Issue although Customer Support says I have not done the associated quest "The Search for Shiri". I assume if you complete the story arc for the zone without completing this quest you become locked out of reading this book because she is dead.

I complete this quest and all quests in desert! No journal.