Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When Do the New Crown Crates Come out?

shiningforce
shiningforce
✭✭✭
Was reading the unofficial ESO pages and it says the Scalecaller Crates were supposed to arrive on February 12th? Anyone know the actual date?

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Scalecaller_Crown_Crate

- Sorry if this has been asked before But I couldnt find another thread on this
-- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably not until around or after consoles get the Dragon Bones DLC.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be an official article right before they're released. No date confirmed, but 'sometime in March' is likely.
    signing off
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like someone just pulled that date out of their armpit and put it on the page based on a wild guess.
    The flame crates haven't even started counting down yet, and it's already the 22nd.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old crates usually go on 7 day countdown as well.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they skipped the crown crate programm
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope never since it is gambling and should be forbidden or at least give us som chance calculations
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    they skipped the crown crate programm

I wish! :D
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crates are on a quarterly schedule - it seems, at least - and the current ones were released end of november.. so my guess is that the new ones will arrive end of February / early March. Which is basically next week or the week after. Since the count-down timer in the crown store hasn't started yet, next week seems a bit of a stretch. I'd put my money on the week of March 5th. But hey, you never know with ZOS. (;
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it's soon. I'm sitting on a character very close to hitting level 20 that I want to play right now but I don't want a flame crate.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    It looks like someone just pulled that date out of their armpit and put it on the page based on a wild guess.
    The flame crates haven't even started counting down yet, and it's already the 22nd.

I believe you are right.
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's soon. I'm sitting on a character very close to hitting level 20 that I want to play right now but I don't want a flame crate.

Same here, Not really into the whole Fire thing. The crates that came before them though looked great.
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zbigb4life wrote: »
    I hope never since it is gambling and should be forbidden or at least give us som chance calculations

Chances for anything good .01%.
    That's my guess and seeing as games that do publish chances this is a standard..I'd say it's a good guess