The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frags rotation questions

Runefang
Runefang
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm trying to improve my non-pet Sorc dps but I have two questions on the rotation.

1. If Frags procs right after the last Force Pulse before I bar swap should I fire it off? I assume its never worth delaying the recast of Blockade and just cast Frags when I get back to my front bar?

2. When I cast Frags (while procced) it has a brief channeling time that I see come up. It's fine when I bar swap it off since the animation cancels (triggered) but when its cast before the bar swap (i.e I need to LA > FP again) I get a slight stutter while it 'channels'. Does anybody else get this? I find it difficult to get back into the weaving after it procs in these cases.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. You are correct, the frag will still be there when you get back to front bar, no reason to break the rotation and lose uptime on DoTs.

2. I can't say I've noticed this. Did it start recently, with Dragon Bones patch? Does it affect weaves with inferno or lightning staff? I've definitely noticed that inferno weaves are more finicky about timing, but I usually use a lightning staff.