The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

eso armor styles (and monster hunter)

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
so because ESO performance has gone way down for me after update I decided to buy monster hunter world instead of crowns (sticking it to the ZOS man!)

I like the monster sets, as the game is based around wearing your fallen foes as armor or using whats left as weapons.

that got me thinking (ASIDE FROM MONSTER SETS)

would anyone else like more monster themed sets? maybe even the different weights being different monsters? like a daedric set that was twilight light, clanfear medium, or deadroth heavy.

or just more bone / hide styles in general. we only have a handful of bone-ish styles of armor and loads of classic cloth and plate.

thoughts or opinions?
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no, the monster sets are already hideous aside from a select few...so glad the costume system came along to hide them
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that I slaughter countless monsters with comparatively little effort, I'm not sure I want my armor made out of their hide. The Monster helms/shoulders are the obvious exception because at least it takes some effort to kill those guys.