The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there a way to view a list of crown store purchases?

Stickbow
Stickbow
✭✭✭
I'm an ESO+ subscriber (have been since launch), and by looking at my account, can see when payments are credited to my account on the /account/billing/billing-history screen. It used to show when crowns or other "rewards" were credited. For example: "9/30/2014 High Hrothgar Wraith" or "3/17/2015 Loyalty Crown Reward".

Now, it only shows payments.

What I'd really like to get to is something showing me a balance sheet - all the credits and all the purchases.

Does anyone know if such a report/interface exists, and where?
Edited by Stickbow on February 21, 2018 6:55PM
  • Stickbow
    Stickbow
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody have any idea?
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not believe so. I did try looking as well and can not find it.

As it is using a currency that costs real money, I think they need to add this tracking in. As a parent I want s means to review my child's spending habits. It also allows for record that can be reviewed to track errors.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Stickbow
    Stickbow
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed - I'd take an email receipt or something, if not a viewable report like the payments/subscriptions in your account settings.
  • toxicpanda
    toxicpanda
    ✭✭
    There should definitely be a past purchases tab in game to see what I've spent crowns on. I think I would end up crying though, realizing how much money I've put into this game.
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    toxicpanda wrote: »
    There should definitely be a past purchases tab in game to see what I've spent crowns on. I think I would end up crying though, realizing how much money I've put into this game.

This is why you will never see the function. Too many players would die from massive heart attacks leaving them unable to spend more.

edit: deleted an extra word.
    Edited by strangeradnd on March 7, 2018 7:48PM