The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Goodies for everyone

Hatoreehanzo
Hatoreehanzo
✭✭✭
Hello everyone. Some of you might have seen me around in the ESO community. I've been playing since launch on console and try to keep the community going strong with my stream where I theorycraft, help other players and hopefully entertain people in the process.

ZOS has provided redeemable codes for all platforms that allow you to get ESO: Gold Edition, Morrowind Edition and 1500/750 Crown Packs. I've chosen to raffle these items off to viewers in the stream where I encourage everyone to socialize, discuss the game or simply watch. I offer no subs or commitment, just a simple follow if you care to. Yesterday's Gold Edition raffle went to Spamlet. I also provided Blobseso a 1500 Crown PC code that he'll be giving away this weekend so be sure to check him out too.

Nowadays I mainly PVP and try to be dynamic, playing all five classes both stam and mag in solo or small scale environments. Occasionally I do go back to PVE when new content drops.

Feel free to check me out at twitch.tv/hatoreehanzo or on Twitter @hatoreehanzo

I wish everyone the best of luck in the raffles and happy gaming!

PS4 NA
PSN: hatoreehanzo
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hatoreehanzo
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Not sure I will have time to catch streams myself but I hope people join in and have fun.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Awesome! Not sure I will have time to catch streams myself but I hope people join in and have fun.

Thank you kindly. Let it be known it's mainly pvp. Usually me solo pulling off 1vXs on non metal builds or getting pummeled in the process, but I do take requests if someone wants to see something specific and the majority is up for it.

Also, don't be shy if you see me around on PS4 NA. I welcome all types, don't entertain drama and aim to have fun.

PS4 NA
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    How does a 1500 Crowns code raffle for PC sound today?

I'll be on around 3:30EST and will begin the raffle a bit after. Be sure to check my Twitter for announcements or follow on Twitch for instant notifications when I'm live.

Good luck today!

PS4 NA
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA Event

Dueling Tournament (OG Rules) this Friday at 10:00PM EST in the Stormhaven Arena.

Winner gets a redeemable code for a PC ESO: Gold Edition digital copy.

Duels will be broadcasted on my Twitch. www.twitch.tv/hatoreehanzo Follow @hatoreehanzo on Twitter for announcements.

Rules are as follows...
    - No heavy armor. 5/1/1 or 5/2 is fine
    - No weapon ultimates
    - No soul assault
    - No weapon poisons
    - No immovable pots
    - Dump Ults

Single elimination, random pairing. If no one dies within 5 minutes, the person with the lowest consistent HP loses.

I want everyone to feel comfortable participating, pvp elitists to those still learning Cyrodil. Please leave any negativity or politics outside of this event. Failing to do so will have you disqualified.

That's it. Let's bring this dueling tournament back to when people weren't afraid to die.
    Edited by Hatoreehanzo on February 21, 2018 7:00PM

PS4 NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20100501113728
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't understand why I would want to watch someone else play a game when I can just play myself? No offense to any streamers, but it just seems like a giant waste of time, time I could be using to improve my own skills/builds. I have long since reached the point though that I realize I will never be the best at anything, someone else will always be able to devote more time and/or money(same thing really) to any given pursuit. I have much more fun developing my own way rather than carbon copying someone else's work.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    josiahva wrote: »
    I just don't understand why I would want to watch someone else play a game when I can just play myself? No offense to any streamers, but it just seems like a giant waste of time, time I could be using to improve my own skills/builds. I have long since reached the point though that I realize I will never be the best at anything, someone else will always be able to devote more time and/or money(same thing really) to any given pursuit. I have much more fun developing my own way rather than carbon copying someone else's work.

i'm probably the wrong person to answer - but, there's a ton of different content available all over the internet and different traditional cable providers...comes down to just a matter of personal viewing preferences...

plus, you'd be surprised just how much you can learn (gear, rotations, build specs, timing, resource management, etc.) by watching someone whom has invested their time in to eso to get really proficient...

and to boot, many of the streamers and YouTube folks are fun and interesting people...
    Edited by geonsocal on February 21, 2018 7:53PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭

Different strokes. I'm sure there's other things you don't enjoy as well. It's like why watch a sports team on television when you can just go outside and play yourself.

As for a waste of time, that's also perspective. Ask my wife how much a waste of time video games are. ;) And she's right! But you know what, we all have our vices.

I play the game and push myself to be better outside of my comfort zones, so why not show others interested while doing so. People learn, socialize and improve me in the process. Just telling on yourself is great, but taking in information from other sources broadens your view.

PS4 NA
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I am mostly like you, i rather play than watch. However, i understand why people watch. Sometimes i will watch boss fights just so i know what to expect and understand them better. Otherwise people watch:

* for entertainment value. Why do some people watch show x and some watch show y? Watching someone play is basically like watching an animated tv series.
    * to learn. Some people are better at learning with visuals rather than reading instructions.
    * when they cant play. At work on a break, in the car( hopefully not driving), waiting in a queue, etc.
    * to pick up general tips and tricks in various situations or with various builds.
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭

I am mostly like you, i rather play than watch. However, i understand why people watch. Sometimes i will watch boss fights just so i know what to expect and understand them better. Otherwise people watch:

* for entertainment value. Why do some people watch show x and some watch show y? Watching someone play is basically like watching an animated tv series.
    * to learn. Some people are better at learning with visuals rather than reading instructions.
    * when they cant play. At work on a break, in the car( hopefully not driving), waiting in a queue, etc.
    * to pick up general tips and tricks in various situations or with various builds.

Exaaaactly!

PS4 NA
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    I up'd the stakes for the winner. In addition to the PC Gold Edition game you'll get two gold necklaces, Spriggan and War Maiden.

No participation fee. Just show up, fight and have fun!

PS4 NA