The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lagging when attacking dummy.

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there, did anyone of you had problems with fps drop when attacking dummy? It happends to me ONLY when attacking dummies - bosses are ok, players are ok, even trash pulls with over 20 mobs are fine but dummies for some reason are lagging my client. I guess its because of Combat Metrics, but what is the reason to do parse on dummy without addon to measure DPS? Any ideas or suggestions what settings can have impact on that (I can not login now to test if this issue is connected directly to addons, but I will check it for sure)?
Say no to Toxic Casuals!
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • twnhny
    twnhny
    Pretty sure it's not because of combat metrics, try disabling all other addons, one at a time so you can find the one causing issues.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noticed it on XBOX NA. Was not lagging anywhere else but the dummy.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twnhny wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's not because of combat metrics, try disabling all other addons, one at a time so you can find the one causing issues.

You were right. For some reason Destinations addon causes those fps drops. Its not even connected to combat in any way but hey, at least I can measure my dps now :)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge