The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Caluurion's Legacy rings/amulet?

Shanan
Shanan
✭✭✭
Is there jewelry available for this set? Ran the instance for 5 times but there wasnt a single caluurion jewelry drop.
I want to run Torugs pact/caluurion with my magblade. :smile:
Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 5, 2022 1:23PM
PC EU - Ravenwatch - @Shanan - VON VENGERBERG
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I have a blue ring from my first run.
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but drop rate is extremely rare...
    Other 2 set jewelry drop many times, but still couldn't get second cal set ring.
    I've already run more than 60 times. But still couldn't get it.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necropost from 2018.
    Since then we got stickerbook-tied drops. You get new item that are not yet in U -> Set Items.

@AvalonRanger fun thing, you wouldn't get second ring from runs until you get literally every other weapon and jewels. Or trade from someone else in the party. You can craft second one at transmute station.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    caluurion's is the one HUGE pvp cheese set that i've never obtained...

i hate dungeons but, that proc shows up on my death recap all the flipping time...

i got plenty of platings, can Fang Lair be farmed solo?

i always hear horror stories about these dlc dungeons...i don't need the monster set, just need to farm the set pieces...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • XiangliSYD
    XiangliSYD
    ✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    caluurion's is the one HUGE pvp cheese set that i've never obtained...

i hate dungeons but, that proc shows up on my death recap all the flipping time...

i got plenty of platings, can Fang Lair be farmed solo?

i always hear horror stories about these dlc dungeons...i don't need the monster set, just need to farm the set pieces...

You only need to run normal Fang Lair. It is super easy. Pugs can speed run it.
  • spongebobmovieticket
    You’ll get it eventually. If you need a second ring just reconstruct. Maces and maul were like one of the last things I got in my sticker book. A lot of runs.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in February 2018. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.