The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pc eu gmt evenings from 6pm to 10/11 pm and all weekends

knaveofengland
knaveofengland
✭✭✭
i have a healer cp 150+ and 3 other alts lvl 17/23 , the idea is to do dungeons, delves, world bosses, every evening , and get all toons armour sets , shards/skill points and all the skills you want to unlock pledges as well .

so i would use healer to help level your toons and you do the same , so it would just make life easier all round , iam in 5 guilds 2 social 3 trade , probally be better for newish players ,the benefits would be over time you have so much stuff you end up being a stockist , and also have good friends .

please contact me ingame by user name knaveofengland