The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What's the point?

• xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant be bothered with queues anymore. Its just full of angry arrogant judgemental teens.

It sucks but join a guild and make some new friends its the only way to do vet content in this game sadly barring maelstrom.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usually as dps i`m in que for 3-8 mins. Never stood more than 15 mins. I seems like you just troll since after 30 mins would be logical to just reque or relog cuz it bugged.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 hours? :lol:

Sorry... I've waited 4 hours and still not gotten a dungeon. Or the next morning either. [Edit: all up, with re-queueing.]
    On the other hand, it did prompt me to try to solo Darkshade 2, and I was very happy to complete it without too much difficulty.
    Edited by LadyLethalla on February 21, 2018 11:05PM
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER