Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outfitting system - NPC clothes? :D

MercTheMage
MercTheMage
✭✭✭✭
Think we could eventually get NPC clothes like the ones you can steal for use in the outfit system? I mean there's already a clothing section... *wink wink*
Also, I would love to have some casual mundane looking townie clothes haha
I carry a ton of it on my main, tho I can't really wear it, as it provides 0 armor or set bonuses :(
You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love this to be a thing. Frankly, I was disappointed it wasn't in there from the start.
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I third this motion!

Love it!
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly what I was thinking. Would also be a great opportunity to add the bucket helm and broom as well.
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    Very cool idea!
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have some stolen clothes stored from years ago in hope that this would one day be a thing.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soleya wrote: »
    I still have some stolen clothes stored from years ago in hope that this would one day be a thing.
    Like this,
    7gD2fqGl.jpg
    even used in combat :)
    BOzMmnDl.jpg
    race is wrong and bucked don't show :)

Has used it for not in armor marker, sometimes then leveling up armor was shared, queuing for random dungeon nude under costume would be a bit stupid :)
    The altmer lady went to skyreach to do the initial crafting quests then the dolmen came up and I just had to join, she was level 8 or something.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    funny, I asked about this very thing yesterday... You mean to tell me you can't use the looted clothes and broom in making outfits? WTF ZOS? :(
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice for my mule character to actually have some armor while still showing her dockworker/biker civilian outfit. (yeah, I've got a big collection of stolen clothing saved, too. :) )
  • Asha_Mar
    Asha_Mar
    ✭✭
    Mega-agree. Soon, please!