The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warden Bear Aggros enemy while disguised or sneaking

OMA
OMA
✭✭✭
Is it intentional that the Warden Bear runs up to the nearest torch bearing enemy guard and starts wailing on him when you are wearing a disguise and or trying to sneak past? Does this happen in cyrodil too? I thought all the combat pets were not supposed to attack anything unless you were under attack attacking something? Occurred on a level 13 warden in Bethnikh where there are a couple of quests you are supposed to be wearing a disguise in, all of them. Also, even while the bear was attacking if I hid behind a pillar and still had the hidden icon on the screen I did not lose my disguise or get discovered due to my bear attacking the guard. Either way, this unprovoked bear aggro makes it hard to complete sneaky quests.