Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck on loading screen; patch failed repair

blumac81
blumac81
Hi, so after Monday's patch I found that halfway through patching there would be an error and it'd ask me to repair. When I'd try to repair it'd fail, over and over again.
So I re-installed the game, was able to patch and get passed it all, but now after entering my username and pw and hitting login, i'm stuck on that art loadscreen before i can even see my characters. The wheel thing keeps turning but it just goes on forever. I updated my graphics driver, deleted all eso files and reinstalled again, and it's got the same problem.

I'm also rather upset that it seems we can no longer submit tickets on the website, you just give us a list of things i've already done to try to fix the problem. This is ridiculous! I am very close to cancelling ESO plus.
PC (NA) ~ @blumac81 ~ CP 696

~ Katilyn Macando 50 Altmer Sorcerer (DC PvP Vivec/ PvE / Master Crafter) ~
~ Ra'Mazzik Macando 50 Khajit DragonKnight (DC PvE Tank / PvP BG'er) ~
~ Junie Cakes Macando 50 Orc Warden (DC PvE Healer / PvP BG'er) ~
~ Mastigia 50 Dunmer Nightblade (EP PvE Master Thief / PvP Gankblade) ~
~ Licks-All-Wounds 50 Argonian Templar (AD PvE/PvP Healer) ~

GUILDS: (LF Guilds)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blumac81 wrote: »
    Hi, so after Monday's patch I found that halfway through patching there would be an error and it'd ask me to repair. When I'd try to repair it'd fail, over and over again.
    So I re-installed the game, was able to patch and get passed it all, but now after entering my username and pw and hitting login, i'm stuck on that art loadscreen before i can even see my characters. The wheel thing keeps turning but it just goes on forever. I updated my graphics driver, deleted all eso files and reinstalled again, and it's got the same problem.

I'm also rather upset that it seems we can no longer submit tickets on the website, you just give us a list of things i've already done to try to fix the problem. This is ridiculous! I am very close to cancelling ESO plus.

Just a couple of questions.

How long is "forever"? After you waited that long, how do you get out of the game? After that, I assume you immediately tried again, with no change in loading?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @blumac81

Are you still having issues starting a support ticket?

To submit a support ticket you'll need to log in to the support portal and click on "Additional Support." If you are unable to log into the support portal, you can use this Account Recovery form for specialized assistance from our support team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post