The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing storage not showing stored furnishing items

Thorgrimn
Thorgrimn
✭✭
I stored a bunch of furnishing items into a 30 slot housing chest. When I hit F5 to browse items, it does not load any of the items stored into the chest. After I look in the 30 slot chest, sometimes this fixes the issue and the items are show when pressing F5. Sometimes this does not fix it and a reload ui is needed. Sometimes this even does not fix it and I have to swap characters and it is then finally fixed.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Thorgrimn : Please include the platform and the megaserver on which you play TESO each time you post a Bug Report. For example, I play TESO with a PC on the North American (NA) megaserver.

This is important because, for example, there's no point in considering whether the problem is caused by an add-on when you are playing on XBox One or PlayStation IV since players who play on those platforms cannot use add-ons (duh!).

Thank-you for your time and attention to this matter, now and in the future. No, I am a fellow player, not a member of the Customer Support team.

Edited by Shadowshire on February 21, 2018 10:43PM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what I understand, the new storage chests aren't supposed to be accessed like that. Like, if I put armor in them, those items won't be accessed when I decon, even if unlocked.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what I understand, the new storage chests aren't supposed to be accessed like that. Like, if I put armor in them, those items won't be accessed when I decon, even if unlocked.
    Okay, even playing with a PC/Mac, items in Homestead Storage chests and coffers are not accessible from Crafting Stations, or by interacting with a Banker or with a Guild Trader. They can only be accessed by a character via the Interactive Prompt that is displayed when the player puts the mouse cursor (Reticule) on the chest or coffer. So a player character can only transfer items from the Bags into it, or transfer items from it to the Bags.

Out of curiousity, with which platform and on which megaserver are you playing TESO? The F5 key on my PC system is bound to display the output of the addon Harvens Quest Journal. (Hint: did you read my reply to the OP?)

Edited by Shadowshire on February 23, 2018 11:28AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi