The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Dragonknight DOT Build Video

Jjitsuboy98
Jjitsuboy98
✭✭✭✭
Been playing Stam DK again and have went towards a tanky approach and dealing damage as dots. Now I have tried a setup like this before but never thought much of it or had as much success. This setup is different I prioritize utility and resource management over damage. There are more damage setups for sure. I think a dot setup such as this can be a great dueling build. I am also enjoying it open world. Nothing to impressive here is a video of it in action below.....most of the time in Cyrodil this is what my PVP looks like as I avoid big battle areas due to lag.

https://youtu.be/zHyi8EWfdbU

• rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    Bleed Dot dot builds are my bane, usually they are stamplars, very interesting build man. Nice job.
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense but this is called the noob killer build.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    zParallaxz wrote: »

I disagree. I find Stam DK dot builds to be very very powerful vs all specs in 1v1s. And if your gonna argue 1vXing most 1vXs are against "noobs".
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zParallaxz wrote: »

Dude youre so toxic. I see you in every thread hating on everyone lol
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is pretty average man, I don't get your point in putting ''OP'' to your video tag.

Not trying to hate your or anything, It just makes you look less credible to me.

Also from my personal experience duroks is a must for a stamDk dw build because you have no other ways of getting reliable defile on dual wield.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 21, 2018 2:52AM
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is pretty average man, I don't get your point in putting ''OP'' to your video tag.

Not trying to hate your or anything, It just makes you look less credible to me.

Also from my personal experience duroks is a must for a stamDk dw build because you have no other ways of getting reliable defile on dual wield.

Well I put OP because it is equipped with a lot of OP stuff. Duroks, troll king, poisons, many dots, lots of healing incoming. Very hard to kill in a 1v1. Can counter any build and a lot of builds just melt. I'm not looking to be credible. I said it was nothing impressive but you absolutely can not discount that the build is powerful.
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Nice video. I've been wanting to play stamdk again with DW as well since it's an interesting playstyle, haven't had the time to farm the pieces for it though.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dot builds are funny,but on ps4 EU templars are 30% of the population ):
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ocelot9x wrote: »

With duroks/befoul/and all these dots they melt.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »
    Nice video. I've been wanting to play stamdk again with DW as well since it's an interesting playstyle, haven't had the time to farm the pieces for it though.

Duroks is the main piece. U can use spriggans, viper, shacklebreaker, seventh, fury, truth, etc etc on and on whatever fits ur playstyle....but I will say with duroks u don't really need 4200 weapon damage u can build for survivability. And u need the healing with no block. Block is so gone with the 1939 wind late.
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ocelot9x wrote: »

With duroks/befoul/and all these dots they melt.

Well,not completely true if they are average/good.
    Durok refresh every second but it can be purged,while you spend 4 global cooldowns that can be purged by one of him. But yeah,you'll melt everything else
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Duroks is the main piece. U can use spriggans, viper, shacklebreaker, seventh, fury, truth, etc etc on and on whatever fits ur playstyle....but I will say with duroks u don't really need 4200 weapon damage u can build for survivability. And u need the healing with no block. Block is so gone with the 1939 wind late.

How do you feel about 3 agility and masters daggers?
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

actually this makes a lot of sense instead of my alchemist build. durok-agility-master daggers.

perma defiles, OP bleed ticks, sustain with heavy attacks..
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 22, 2018 5:44PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

actually this makes a lot of sense instead of my alchemist build. durok-agility-master daggers.

I figure the extra bleed damage on rending is stupid broken when combined with Duroks and befoul. The rending ticks alone will be too much to outheal
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch679 chill man, parallax runs a shieldstack destro/resto DK with no gap closer or mobility and calls it an open world spec, he’s obviously delusional
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭

I figure the extra bleed damage on rending is stupid broken when combined with Duroks and befoul. The rending ticks alone will be too much to outheal

I do not own a pair of masters daggers but it sounds good. One thing I will say about this build is if you take it open world solo you need some decent Magicka and recovery. Not nothing to high but something similar as if you were going to play Stam blade. Now you don't have to do that but I find it so helpful.......

Wings is almost a must in some situations even though they don't reflect everything they still reflect enough stuff if you have someone annoying in the back ground or are trying to run away with a speed pots. You might have to flap them two or three times before LOS.

Also fossilize, volatile armor and gdb are always being cycled. Especially if your having to spam volatile with night blades around. Detect pots are horrible :( and I find green dragon blood is not super necessary but the twenty percent extra health recovery is nice on an orc. Plus it helps get u out of execute range and has saved me a bunch.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

that bleed is even more ridicilous on no-cp campaign.