Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Changing OUtfits in the field

cabbageub17_ESO
cabbageub17_ESO
✭✭✭
Is there a way to change into and out of your outfit not at a station? I know you can't create one separate from the station but just putting it on and taking it off? Other than switching to a costume.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to swap outfits from the Outfit tab in the Collections tab. Its a new option way on the right in Collections, and that's how I can swap from Outfit 1 to No Outfit and so forth.
  • cabbageub17_ESO
    cabbageub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Under "Collectibles" to the far right is the Outfit tab ... but that just lets you preview your possible outfits ... don't see on that screen where it toggles the outfit you are wearing on or off.
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    Open your character window (where levels and stats are shown) and check the top right dropdown.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you are in the Outfit tab, on the left where there is your current outfit and the drop-down menu, you should be able to swap from your current outfit to a different one or No Outfit.

In this picture, its where the drop-down menu showing "Outfit 1" on the left it. Mine took several seconds to adjust once I left the menu, but I was able to swap from Outfit 1 to my equipped gear without using an outfit station.

74929d993fe29d68c3f85e83117795bb.jpg

• cabbageub17_ESO
    cabbageub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Duh ... thanks all