The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Trolliest healing build

Hutch679
Hutch679
✭✭✭✭✭
Someone mentioned running 2 pirate skele, 5 reactive, 5 wizard riposte on a mag warden lmao! Here for the lulz! 88% dmg reduction = major protection + minor protection + 35% from reactive + 8% from ice fortress. Doesn't even include resistances haha
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    Someone mentioned running 2 pirate skele, 5 reactive, 5 wizard riposte on a mag warden lmao! Here for the lulz! 88% dmg reduction = major protection + minor protection + 35% from reactive + 8% from ice fortress. Doesn't even include resistances haha

How's that Regen looking ;)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

How's that Regen looking ;)

5 light, 2 reduced cost glyphs, 1 recovery glyph, atronach mundus, blue betty, recovery from wizard riposte, witchmothers... cost of warden healing skills are ridiculously low. So about 2400 regen on an argonian w a potion active not including what you get from blue betty.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m pretty sure @CatchMeTrolling runs this or something similar on his warden healer.

@Hutch679 you’ll need tri-food on a healer
    Edited by Lexxypwns on February 20, 2018 8:37PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's only 58% not including armor
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How you figure? 35% reactive, 15% minor from wizards, 30% major from pirate skeleton, 8% ice fortress... 35+30+15+8= 88
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dont think they add that way
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How you figure? 35% reactive, 15% minor from wizards, 30% major from pirate skeleton, 8% ice fortress... 35+30+15+8= 88

That's not how Maths work
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »

That's not how Maths work

Regardless of being multiplicative or additive it's still gonna be a ridiculous reduction to incoming damage.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    I’m pretty sure CatchMeTrolling runs this or something similar on his warden healer.

Hutch679 you’ll need tri-food on a healer

Haven't tried a full healing spec yet. Necro + seducer in no cp and in cp tried necro + transmutation with both using bloodspawn. Most of my mitigation comes from blocking with snb with constant HOT's ticking on me and allies.

And if someone is going full healer they should use the green netch if they have enough sustain.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m pretty sure CatchMeTrolling runs this or something similar on his warden healer.

Haven't tried a full healing spec yet. Necro + seducer in no cp and in cp tried necro + transmutation with both using bloodspawn. Most of my mitigation comes from blocking with snb with constant HOT's ticking on me and allies.

And if someone is going full healer they should use the green netch if they have enough sustain.

Yeah but the blue netch purges and is free to cast.....
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah but the blue netch purges and is free to cast.....

You don't really need it, played with it when it was broken and was fine rarely died when bgs was no cp during that time.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd run Fasalla instead of Reactive

No heals for the enemy :trollface:
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've thought about running this setup on my Templar just to Troll people, but ultimately I want to be able to kill people solo in the open world...

I'd never kill anyone worth a d@mn open world with that build (granted, they'd never be able to kill me either)...
    Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on February 23, 2018 12:08PM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've thought about running this setup on my Templar just to Troll people, but ultimately I want to be able to kill people solo in the open world...

I'd never kill anyone worth a d@mn open world with that build (granted, they'd never be able to kill me either)...

Yeah more of a group healing build.
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    I'd run Fasalla instead of Reactive

No heals for the enemy :trollface:

Agreed that is way more trolly
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭