The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wayshrines and Target Skeleton Settings

Vaughndaunted
Vaughndaunted
✭✭✭
I think it’s about time we get more creative. Many games are able to have presets for practice. Some of us players don’t have the luxury of having people available to help us do DPS tests. Is there any updates coming out that will allow us to access the target dummy settings and add bffs and debuffs? Also, we’d like wayshrines in our home. We pay so much money for the home, why don’t we have a portal to travel?
Edited by Vaughndaunted on February 20, 2018 6:53PM
PS4/PS5 NA
Master Crafter
End Gamer
9+ years playing ESO
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which is why most DPS tests are generally self-buffed.

It gives the most accurate representation of your baseline. Added trial buffs will make those numbers go higher.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which is why most DPS tests are generally self-buffed.
    It gives the most accurate representation of your baseline. Added trial buffs will make those numbers go higher.
    agree.gif
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    I guess. I was hoping to get a baseline on many levels pending buffs. I guess it would defeat the purpose of trial dummies with 52 mil health.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO