The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Really good job on the new dungeons

profundidob16_ESO
profundidob16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been running both every day now multiple times with pugs and friendly good players and have to say it: Real good job on boht the design and the tuning ! I've seen the worst possible groups as well as the best and it all works. I especially like how on normal the usual 1shot mechanics just nearly kill you but not kill so a good healer can actually carry people whereas on veteran the 1 shots are completely unavoidable if you don't learn the mechanics. And Finally the HM is really a step up in difficulty for those groups that blaze through vet with ease.

Also love the fact that the audio and visual clues are clear and leave little room for doubt. Yellow circle = safe zone, red = bad. Helps alot when pugging with a russian, a german and an alien who all don't speak english and still are able to complete the dungeon together purely based on visual clues.

Also one can really feel the intended difference of the 3 difficulty levels and adapt accordingly, even more than with BF and FH. Either way great job on the last 4 DLC dungeons. I hope many more like these will be added in the future !