The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but for queueing...

Aerius_Sygale
Aerius_Sygale
✭✭✭✭
...if you queue for a Battlegrounds match while anywhere from 1 to 3 other players are already in a Group with you, will how ever many of them stay together when a match loads in, or is there no way to ever guaranteed bring specific players into it with you? Is everyone scattered randomly no matter what? Been wondering about this for a while now.

I know, I should already know the answer to this question, but I really don't, so...anyone? Thanks in advance~
PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you queue a group anyone in that group will be placed in as a team, any empty spaces will be filled by other players or groups.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If you queue a group anyone in that group will be placed in as a team, any empty spaces will be filled by other players or groups.

Ahh, I was really hoping this would be the case, but never have been able to coax my ESO gamer buddies to join me in Battlegrounds, so I never had the chance to naturally find out.

Hopefully the increase to it actually rewarding a meaningful amount of AP for the time invested in each Battlegrounds match setting up and taking place will make it tempting to more players in a week's time (PS4)! One can hope. Thanks for the prompt answer, to which I had a less prompt reply back apparently. XD
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+